Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do you tip a WG?  (Read 2438 times)

Offline Jiffy Man

Only if she want's to know what's the best horse for the 3:10 at Newmarket.

Offline Bonker

I once heard 2 girls talking, in a shared flat, whilst I was waiting for mine to come back after stashing the cash.

"My one's given me a £10 tip. Thinks he's getting something more from me. (snigger). He's not!"

It wasn't me who tipped.
What an attitude from the WG! What a plonker the guy was.

Offline bhudda

Only if she want's to know what's the best horse for the 3:10 at Newmarket.

I do  :P

Offline Tom1986

I'm there to get my dick sucked and have sex. Why tip when she is earning a crazy amount of money cash in hand too.
They should be looking after the punters with a loyalty card scheme, after so many bookings next booking free. But of course they wont, so why tip a whore?

yobbra

I once heard 2 girls talking, in a shared flat, whilst I was waiting for mine to come back after stashing the cash.

"My one's given me a £10 tip. Thinks he's getting something more from me. (snigger). He's not!"

It wasn't me who tipped.
What an attitude from the WG! What a plonker the guy was.

Some guys are so rich they don't care and/or its on corporate expenses and they couldn't care less.   These whores will always love these types but the best way to tip for me is to be respectful and nice to the girl thrughout the meeting if you want to see her again.   That is the best tip you can ever leave.   You might not get direct benefits from it (you probably will) but if you don't if the girl is genuine you will get a lot of indirect benefits.

Offline Dweeby

In the matrix where girls give discounts to me for being punctual, well groomed, gentle and caring - I always tip.

But in the real world, the only tips they get are how to please me!

I took the blue pill.

Offline Ilovebbw

In a british run parlour I might tip an extra tenner at a push but never tipped an indie at their own spot.

Offline hornypunter

The only tip have ever given was to the Maid at the Soho walk ups and l grudged that  :sarcastic:

l have read that tipping at FKK is frequent by our friends from across the pond. I know it is in there culture, but just NO  :dash:  :crazy:
Years ago when I used the Soho walk ups I used to begrudge paying the £2 to sit in a grotty kitchen with some old biddy and not even get a cuppa. :sarcastic:

Offline nsa_fun_87

No. They get paid enough, regardless of quality of service. Most are around the £150 ph mark and that's a great hourly rate, even if it is sex work.

When you tip, all you're doing is convincing them to increase their standard rate; "If he can tip, then why shouldn't they all?".

Well said. Most already charge extortionate rates

Offline django0700

the tip is at the end of my shaft which I am happy to provide....

Offline workinallweek

ive bought lunch on a long punt  and ive been bought lunch on a punt ,  the odd bottle of wins or some token gift  but they need to be special  plus i go for long sessions 2 hours plus  normally with a regular ..
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline rockharders

Tipping is for fluffy cunts and white knights.

Offline Itsnotshy

I have but don't now.
Once you start she might expect another tip if you see her again and be put out if she doesn't get one.
Could get expensive and eat into your punting budget.
If you really think she's given a good service save your money and see her again.

Online southcoastpunter

Tipping is for fluffy cunts and white knights.

So you are calling several guys who answered yes to this question a "fluffy cunt" or a "white knight". And what evidence do you have to back up your claim? Fluffy and white knight have a particular meaning on here and is quite different to the issue of tipping.

Why is it that some people  on here (luckily only a few) have so little respect for other members who have  different view?  Personally I do not tip and never have but each to their own. If guys who do, think it works for them, then good luck to them. Clearly they are in a minority so in reality, i don't think any claim that it leads to increased prices are justified. But that is just my opinion.

Offline Beamer

Online Jonestown

I wouldn't tip a FS WG, either agency or indie, but massage girls I play by ear, if you agree a price for extras and find you get a bonus then its worth showing your appreciation, well I think it is, plus it pays dividends on return visits.

Offline Jeremy

I've never tipped and I've never felt the need. Same goes for buying gifts. I'm sure they can afford a bottle of wine out of the £150 I've just handed them :wacko:

Offline LLPunting

I wouldn't tip a FS WG, either agency or indie, but massage girls I play by ear, if you agree a price for extras and find you get a bonus then its worth showing your appreciation, well I think it is, plus it pays dividends on return visits.

Thanks for the clearer, shorter statement of what I tried to say.

Case in point:
1hr massage = £45
Agree b2b for £40
Enjoyed: RO, OWO, CiM, FS, (D)FK, enthusiasm (she instigated OWO, she appeared to enjoy RO, she encouraged the fucking, she retained cock in mouth despite being warned I was coming), 30+ mins of action, shared shower, dressed me at end.

Perceived value compared to past experiences is that this has not been found for less than 100 ph (having sampled more than a few WGs at 60 and 80 ph and 60 phh) and arguably 150 ph
Tipped +10
Total cost 95 for first encounter.

Repeat meetings @ 95 ph inclusive achieved up to 60 mins of said action as the massage component was dropped early at the instigation of the SP.

Offline MrMatrix

Is someone really asking this question again. Same answer as last time- NO.  :thumbsdown:

Offline workinallweek

Thanks for the clearer, shorter statement of what I tried to say.

Case in point:
1hr massage = £45
Agree b2b for £40
Enjoyed: RO, OWO, CiM, FS, (D)FK, enthusiasm (she instigated OWO, she appeared to enjoy RO, she encouraged the fucking, she retained cock in mouth despite being warned I was coming), 30+ mins of action, shared shower, dressed me at end.

Perceived value compared to past experiences is that this has not been found for less than 100 ph (having sampled more than a few WGs at 60 and 80 ph and 60 phh) and arguably 150 ph
Tipped +10
Total cost 95 for first encounter.

Repeat meetings @ 95 ph inclusive achieved up to 60 mins of said action as the massage component was dropped early at the instigation of the SP.

fair play  just need to know where  .. :cool:
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cooldick

I use to tip them but soon learn not to tip single penny ,they don't give you a single kiss extra

Offline LLPunting

fair play  just need to know where  .. :cool:

Sadly Emmy of ORBS is long gone.

Fiona from there, aka Lily (?) from The Cut, aka ? at DST was another pretty awesome VFM lovely. I saw her on the tube looking very nicely done up but failed to catch her eye and ask where she is now.  Anyone with the 411 pls PM me.

Tara @ Skyline was at this level before she gained a following who indulged her stupid prices.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 01:38:28 am by LLPunting »

Offline Whipthatbooty

I have tipped but for really exceptional service.

Offline tessex7544

Bleedin expensive hobby as it is, let alone without adding this extra 'VAT of tipping'.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Depends on what type of punt it is.

Agency....NEVER

No extras Indie...NEVER

EE/Latino or Chinese/Thai Indie with extras....YES dependant on what happens in the room.

Thai or Chinese massage....YES dependant on what she does in the room.

As has been said by others the best tip I can give is my repeat business.

Offline Bonker

Plenty of WGs have had a good time with me as well as getting paid. I'll start tipping the day they start paying me to fuck them.

Offline cueball

A TIP? A TIP? A FUCKIN TIP?

no no no no no.... Tip someone earning over two quid per minute?... Get a Fuckin grip!

Offline Beamer

no no no no no.... Tip someone earning over two quid per minute?... Get a Fuckin grip!

No fence sitting then?

Offline threechilliman

And still blokes don't quite get it.

Offline LLPunting

As he's only talking about indie girls charging over 100ph (being generous and including those who short you to 50 mins action) his caps lockin seems reasonable.

Barbers charging 15 for a 15 min buzzcut and hoping for tips now that's FUCKIN' CRIMiNAL!

Offline Beamer

I don't tip any SP be it a plumber, electrician or a WG.
Like most situations you know the cost before the event.  So it's up to individuals to decide. Why is it such an issue?

« Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 01:52:01 pm by Beamer »

Offline mrfishyfoo

I don't tip any SP be it a plumber, electrician or a WG.
Like most situations you know the cost before the event.  So it's up to individuals to decide. Why is it such an issue?

That's not always the case.

My experience with EE's, parlours and rub and tug outfits is that they have a set price for the hour which is "shared" with the pimp/house and extras/tips for "at discretion" services like owo, cim and anal etc which go into the lasses pocket.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

My experience with EE's, parlours and rub and tug outfits is that they have a set price for the hour which is "shared" with the pimp/house and extras/tips for "at discretion" services like owo, cim and anal etc which go into the lasses pocket.

I don't class paying for extras as a tip. In massage places you pay the advertised massage fee then negotiate the fee for extras in the room. That then ends up as the set price for the services received, say £40 for the massage and £20 for a HE. To me a tip would be paying more than the £60 agreed price and there's no need for that.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I don't class paying for extras as a tip. In massage places you pay the advertised massage fee then negotiate the fee for extras in the room. That then ends up as the set price for the services received, say £40 for the massage and £20 for a HE. To me a tip would be paying more than the £60 agreed price and there's no need for that.

:hi: :hi: :hi:

« Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 10:22:19 am by mrfishyfoo »

Offline Beamer

It doesn't matter what you pay to who.  A punter of your experience would know what discretionary extras cost. They are not tips.

Offline Lp1975

I am most definitely in the minority - but yes I do tip occasionally. For example, if I don’t have the exact change, and if I am happy with the experience, I would not ask for change.

I am from an older generation - when it was more traditional brothels than “independent” AW arrangements - and tipping the girl directly did not seem that controversial!

At the end of the day, tipping is a personal decision. I don’t tip with the expectations of any future benefits from the girl, and equally I don’t seek approval from UKP before I tip. Each to their own.

Offline Silver Birch

I once brought a bottle of wine when I saw my regular on my birthday! That is the ONLY time I have paid over the advertised rate.

There were a couple of massages where I got surprise extras. I thought afterwards maybe they were expecting a tip and it probably was the case, because the extra service wasn't repeated :(

Offline mrfishyfoo

I once brought a bottle of wine when I saw my regular on my birthday! That is the ONLY time I have paid over the advertised rate.

There were a couple of massages where I got surprise extras. I thought afterwards maybe they were expecting a tip and it probably was the case, because the extra service wasn't repeated :(

This is what I was getting at  :hi: :hi: BUT my wording was poor.  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Offline finn5555

Who the fuck in their right mind tips a hooker  :dash:

Their prices are bordering on ridiculous already, thankfully I have one regular who is well priced doesn’t clock watch and makes a decent cup of tea  :thumbsup:

I don’t punt much elsewhere as many are not worth the shilling they seek  :rolleyes:

Offline LLPunting

Who the fuck in their right mind tips a hooker  :dash:

Their prices are bordering on ridiculous already, thankfully I have one regular who is well priced doesn’t clock watch and makes a decent cup of tea  :thumbsup:

I don’t punt much elsewhere as many are not worth the shilling they seek  :rolleyes:

Can you stretch your arms out completely in your bubble?

Offline LLPunting

And if they indulge more than what was agreed?

Offline LLPunting

It doesn't matter what you pay to who.  A punter of your experience would know what discretionary extras cost. They are not tips.

Indeed, so when you pay for b2b with HR and get OW(O), rimming, prostate and RO it would be worse than impolite to not tip.

Offline finn5555

Can you stretch your arms out completely in your bubble?

That makes no sense care to elaborate  :unknown:

Offline Payyourwaymate

Wouldn't repeat business be the best tip they can get? That offers more structure in terms of earning capacity, than one big pay day session and then no business for a while...no?  :unknown:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Indeed, so when you pay for b2b with HR and get OW(O), rimming, prostate and RO it would be worse than impolite to not tip.

....to have not taken your shoes off first.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Bonker

That makes no sense care to elaborate  :unknown:

Does your erect prick burst your bubble?

Offline LLPunting

....to have not taken your shoes off first.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have you seen the state of the floors in some of those parlours?  My kickers stay on, she can pay me if she wants them off.  'sides some of the girls like the semi-clothed aspect, probably because it means I can get dressed quicker.

Offline LLPunting

Wouldn't repeat business be the best tip they can get? That offers more structure in terms of earning capacity, than one big pay day session and then no business for a while...no?  :unknown:

Not if they don't want to see the punter again.
That's why YMMV.
The only money they count on is the cash already handed over.  Always plenty more ignorant punters to conn or else if they're getting good reviews then educated ones to profit from.

Offline Payyourwaymate

Not if they don't want to see the punter again.
That's why YMMV.
The only money they count on is the cash already handed over.  Always plenty more ignorant punters to conn or else if they're getting good reviews then educated ones to profit from.

Yes, I see...that makes sense as well, not the strongest business plan but one nevertheless.