Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TROUBLE GETTING ON SITE!  (Read 460 times)

Offline JOEY 2017

Hi Admin I usually just type in ukpunting.com and up it pops. But recently this is showing all sorts of other related things i.e twitter and face-book which i do not use etc. I am not using my own personal computer or laptop at this time and taking a big risk to come on line. So I have to be careful and use a privacy facility when on line so it doesnt save anything on the hard drive. And firebox is also good I believe when you shut down.

What should i be putting in the privacy search box these days to through up the link to ukpunting.com? Have tried ukpunting.com/index I am currently throwing up a counting site which has a link you can click on to get on line. However the link on this site is ukpunting.com?
Don't understand why is doesnt just come up on a normal search these days? Don't want to put it as a favourite for obvious reasons as it just might save the dam thing
Joey 2017

OldAdmin

UKP is missing from your Google search results because your network operator is forcing Google to return "safe search" results, which means adult sites (UKP being one) will not show up in search results. This is common in workplaces, schools, etc.

Relevant thread: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=130539.0

Offline JOEY 2017

Just clicked up this morning weird! Thanks