Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Make UKPunting trans-friendly  (Read 9126 times)

cockneybstrd

IMO I agree that the OP has lost perspective.

He's received support from admin who's pointed out that he can report posts he thinks are abusive.  :thumbsup:

What more does he expect? So people take the piss?! I mean ... grow up already.

I think the OP is probably suffering from low blood sugar issues. Having lived with an anexoric previously they can be right moody whiny cunts a lot of times. Add in the fact the OP is a acting like a right Queen demanding this and that

If you don't like the comments from members then just put them on ignore

Admin has been very nice to you but you just seem to whinge on who cares who you fuck but this martyrdom complex the OP has is pathetic

Posters who freely admit they bareback get grief and negative comments. I assume the OP would get upset if he was barebacker and posters called them bareback skanks.

MilesPrower

I think TS reviews have a place here and should not be subject to ridicule.

Nor should the users that enjoy TS punts or comment on the reviews of TS punts.

I don't think we have enough for it to warrant it's own section and I think if we label it clearly enough then we won't have issue.

vw

How will you enforce that.

Sounds an idiotic plan by someone who is as  confused as a tranny.

Will you be expecting all majority group prossies to have the same comment rules.

A separate forum could work.  Maybe call it The Closet

Offline Brazilian Martian

How will you enforce that.

Sounds an idiotic plan by someone who is as  confused as a tranny.

Will you be expecting all majority group prossies to have the same comment rules.

Don't you are gonna upset the pc brigade

Offline maxxblue

Humans are not animals (well some are) and are far more complex mentally.

Humans are animals.  :hi:

Offline Marmalade

I don't think we have enough for it to warrant it's own section and I think if we label it clearly enough then we won't have issue.

We don't have an issue anyway in my opinion. Just one trolling chick-with-dicks lover and you if your his new fanboy.

I don't think users who fail to realise how lucky they are to have this site should start bleating about how it should be run. Fuck off and build your own tranny-boy site if this one doesn't suit you.

Maybe admin could check the aliases of one or two of you gaydarday boys and give the forum a rest from all the girly whining. It's a bit like having prossies on here: they're allowed. Doesn't mean everyone has to agree or change their behaviour to suit them.

:rolleyes: :manhater: :timeout:
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 12:56:22 am by Marmalade »

Offline uutarn

Humans are animals.  :hi:
Pedantry.  :hi:

Agreed, but i thought the distinction i was making in my post was clear.

Offline Marmalade

James999

The OP seems to have invented a problem on here that doesn't exist to promote his gay agenda, doing so in a bigoted manner  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 08:29:32 am by James999 »

Offline Nagilum

I'm glad I'm not the only one scratching my head and thinking "I didn't realise we had an issue?"

vw

I'm glad I'm not the only one scratching my head and thinking "I didn't realise we had an issue?"

We don't but these left wing loons love to make it an issue.

Never seen any disproportionate abuse towards the petticoat army.  If the idiot op wants to read Romanians get it worse for example.

Offline David1970

So this is just a plea:

A) Those who see transgender prostitutes - leave your reviews here on UKPunting.

B) Those who have no interest in trans - just ignore the review.
[/quote]

The OP did not cause a problem that was not there, they did not ask for a seprate section for TS/TV.
They only state the simple request if your intrested in TS/TV  read the review and if you are not intrested do not read it.
It was not the OP who went off in a rant about Him/Her.

Offline David1970

We don't but these left wing loons love to make it an issue.

Never seen any disproportionate abuse towards the petticoat army.  If the idiot op wants to read Romanians get it worse for example.

What is left loons got to do with this subject, half the Tory part are card carrying cross dressing poofs.

vw

It was not the OP who went off in a rant about Him/Her.

Sounds like more denial. 

Can you or one of the other tfuckers post examples of this problem?

I belive most of it is repressed shame in your head rather than a problem here on this site.

Offline David1970

Sounds like more denial. 

Can you or one of the other tfuckers post examples of this problem?

I belive most of it is repressed shame in your head rather than a problem here on this site.

I agree with you the person who ranted about Him/Her has repressed shame.

I do not think there is a problem on this site with TS/TV reviews.

I do not read reviews with BBW and TS/TV in the title because the are not my thing.

If you do not like it just do not read the review, simple.

vw

I agree with you the person who ranted about Him/Her has repressed shame.

I do not think there is a problem on this site with TS/TV reviews.

I do not read reviews with BBW and TS/TV in the title because the are not my thing.

If you do not like it just do not read the review, simple.

Glad you agree op made up a problem that doesn't exist.  Expect this post will get more reaction than the reverse ts gangbang review cueball is writing.  :hi: