Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natcha Thai Massage - Doncaster  (Read 3626 times)

Online Hanzo

External Link/Members Only

I noticed an advert in Gumtree for what looked like a new Thai massage shop in Doncaster town centre. I contacted them to arrange a possible appointment later this week. During the course of the text conversation I asked them to confirm that I would be getting my massage from a woman and that a happy ending would be available. Eventual polite but firm response was that we don't provide that service here. I decided not to proceed with the booking!

Offline davy321

Last month this was Ginnaree. Couple of reviews on here. I saw Tas here and the massage was legit.

Offline sonic999

Very sudden name change probably not the best place to open a massage shop far to visible if you know what I mean and where it is.

Offline Ghost89

That depends. Not the best for those that want anything extra…. But for a legit business and want to be known for that a good place.

Offline STEVO 69

Some places will not confirm 'extras' by text or phone, just depends on the girls working. I had a massage with Tas , she is great but legit.
Had a very long HE with Rita but to large for my liking.
Needs another 'volunteer' to see if any new girls there.
   I notice that the add was placed by 'NOOK', I think she used to post the adds for 'No 9 at Bentley' where JJ worked.
Silver Street is  desolate most days.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2022, 09:16:13 am by STEVO 69 »

Offline STEVO 69

UPDATE;   LEGIT, great proper massage, Nook is great ,chatty, fun, small Lady really enjoyed it but no 'extras'.