Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: River Sky Sheffield  (Read 3530 times)

Offline pmuk

Noticed this on AW:
External Link/Members Only

I don't suppose anyone has seen her. She works at Unit8 too but do far have not had chance to pay a visit. The photos look very nice and right up my street.

Offline thunder_road

She has a few review on here from when she was at McKenzies and now gone indie, seems all quite positive mate!

Offline Skeleton

Looks  :yahoo:, although can’t figure why she hides her face, can’t be many girls with that thigh tattoo so anyone who knows her would recognise it  :unknown:

Online TheMurloc

Looks  :yahoo:, although can’t figure why she hides her face, can’t be many girls with that thigh tattoo so anyone who knows her would recognise it  :unknown:
She used to hide her face at McKenzies too not many people will have seen her thigh tattoo but everyone she comes into contact with would see her face.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2019, 01:18:28 am by TheMurloc »

Offline mrfishyfoo

Noticed this on AW:
External Link/Members Only

I don't suppose anyone has seen her. She works at Unit8 too but do far have not had chance to pay a visit. The photos look very nice and right up my street.

I deny all knowledge !!!  :lol: :lol:

Offline chandlerhandler

I deny all knowledge !!!  :lol: :lol:

Come on spill the fucking beans Fishy style :mad:
« Last Edit: December 24, 2019, 02:53:32 pm by chandlerhandler »

Offline sheffielder

Noticed you left her a review on AW  :D

Offline Night-Owl

Several girls have gone to Unit 8 from this agency.

I was pleasantly surprised on my last visit before Christmas.

Offline pmuk

Can anyone remember her name at McKenzie's?

Offline Millward85

Emailed via AW but read and no reply

Online TheMurloc

Emailed via AW but read and no reply
When did you mail? she’s said for a while she’s next available Sat 28th at Unit 8, which is today 😃
« Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 11:41:01 am by TheMurloc »

Offline IrishAndy

I spotted it looks like she is working at Playmates now.

Might try and visit. Saw her ages ago at Mckenzies and she was very very (anything goes) raunchy.
Pleasant and intelligent girl too.

Offline Pk44

Who do you think she is at Playmates Andy? I just had a look and I’m not sure I could spot her.

Offline IrishAndy

Who do you think she is at Playmates Andy? I just had a look and I’m not sure I could spot her.

I spotted a River on their website.  Seems to be Manchester based and is described as a lover of body art. The picture isn’t up yet though.
I had rung and asked if she used to be at Mckenzies and they said yes.
Now you have me wondering though.  Re-reading the description I’m not so sure it’s her.
I am also aware that a girl called Megan recently left Mckenzies and she had tattoos and possibly fits the description better.
Add to that she seems to be Manchester based I think I’ll remain suspicious and wait for them to put some photos up.

Thanks for the call-out though.

I’ll keep you in the loop.

Offline IrishAndy

I spotted a River on their website.  Seems to be Manchester based and is described as a lover of body art. The picture isn’t up yet though.
I had rung and asked if she used to be at Mckenzies and they said yes.
Now you have me wondering though.  Re-reading the description I’m not so sure it’s her.
I am also aware that a girl called Megan recently left Mckenzies and she had tattoos and possibly fits the description better.
Add to that she seems to be Manchester based I think I’ll remain suspicious and wait for them to put some photos up.

Thanks for the call-out though.

Further update - unless she has had an eye transplant it isn’t her!!!

The one on Playmates has green eyes. River Sky has blue eyes.

Apologies for not spotting it.  Bit cheeky an ex-Mckenzies girl using the name of someone also ex Mckenzies with a great reputation

I’ll keep you in the loop.

Offline John1995

Just to say I saw Robyn/River at unit8 last week on Monday. It mentions on her adultwork page that she is having a few weeks off ~4, she mentioned that when we chatted.

Plan to put in a review shortly, but suffice to say she is an amazing kisser, sucked cock fantastically all in all a fantastic lady.

Also seems to be enjoying working at unit 8 with her former Mckenzie’s colleagues Darcy and Scarlett, she gave them a plug not knowing I had already been there and joined their fan club.