Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlixnxx Leeds LS27 - Anybody seen her?  (Read 628 times)

Offline wildman

Will be in Bradford for a lunchtime appointment this Thursday. Nothing floating my boat on AW in Bradford and don't fancy Cosmopolitan following my last two mediocre punts there.  Have seen this girl in Morley area and as it is a short diversion on my way home, am tempted. No reviews on here as yet so wondered if anyone has seen her and not reviewed yet. Don't think I've built up the stamina to have a go with Star Natalia yet!!

External Link/Members Only

Thanks in advance guys!

Offline thekingreturns

looks Chavvy which I must admit I like... go for it and TOFTT

Offline stevedave

I've had some comms with her, seems nice enough. Works from a hotel apparently... if you've punted in the area, you'll know the one I mean.

Offline wildman

I've had some comms with her, seems nice enough. Works from a hotel apparently... if you've punted in the area, you'll know the one I mean.
Hi Stevedave. Not sure of the hotel you mean.  If it is the one you are thinking of, is it easy to get past reception and do you need key card access to the rooms?

Offline stevedave

Hi Stevedave. Not sure of the hotel you mean.  If it is the one you are thinking of, is it easy to get past reception and do you need key card access to the rooms?

Google hotels near Morley, and you will find it.

It's easy enough to get in and out of, one of the nicer punting hotels I've been to, and I've been to more than my fair share.