Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anonymous Hotel Booking??  (Read 977 times)

stickman1980

Anyone know any of the consolidator hotel booking sites where the charge will appear on a credit card statement as (as an example) External Link/Members Only rather than the specific hotel and location??

This can then be used as a smokscreen if ever needed with the OH and (if i play my cards right) company expenses too when i'll actually be in a different hotel 100 miles away, with some filthy company.

The wicked web we weave........  :cool:

stickman1980

Post Office do these.

External Link/Members Only
Credit card isn't an issue. I have a company credit card and a punting one.

I go away with work every few weeks. If I choose carefully when I'm on a job say a couple of hours drive away I can tell the OH and the office that i am staying away but really I nip back here and have some fun.

If "Hilton Sheffield" comes through on the company card statement, that blows my subterfuge out of water if I'm supposed to be in Bristol.

If however it comes through generically as expedia.co.uk or lastminute.com then not only should it succeed, I may even be able to get me and my  companion fed, watered and housed at the company's expense.

Now what's the company's expenses policy on alternative therapy ..........

Up here for thinking, down here for dancing  :dance:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Right I'm with you now.

Expedia, Booking.com etc are just middlemen, they don't process the payment.

stickman1980

Right I'm with you now.

Expedia, Booking.com etc are just middlemen, they don't process the payment.
Hmmmm, i'm sure in the past i've seem one that was "anonymous" in the way i describe.

Many moons ago i was on the other side of the fence checking claims rather than making them!!

Offline BP96

If you book it through the phone reservations surely it should say Hilton rather than Hilton Sheffield as they would be taking bookings for the whole country?

Offline HarryZZ

I've booked hotels in a "pay on the day, free cancellation" way, then pay cash, no paper trail, except a booking email on my punting phone. Obviously if it's to go on your expenses that might be an issue, but then a non-specific hotel bill will too, won't it?

vw

Anyone know any of the consolidator hotel booking sites where the charge will appear on a credit card statement as (as an example) External Link/Members Only rather than the specific hotel and location??

This can then be used as a smokscreen if ever needed with the OH and (if i play my cards right) company expenses too when i'll actually be in a different hotel 100 miles away, with some filthy company.

The wicked web we weave........  :cool:

Be warned it doesnt show as booking.com

the local hotel take preauthorisation before arrival but in my experience will accept cash and the authorisation expires and nothing shows.

Holiday inn do the same but you leave a £30 cash deposit until departure if you dont pay by card.

stickman1980

If you book it through the phone reservations surely it should say Hilton rather than Hilton Sheffield as they would be taking bookings for the whole country?
You'd have thought so wouldn't you?

Although confirming this prior to taking the plunge would be useful and prevent the "oh shit" discovery with location plastered everywhere.    :scare: :dash:

stickman1980

I've booked hotels in a "pay on the day, free cancellation" way, then pay cash, no paper trail, except a booking email on my punting phone. Obviously if it's to go on your expenses that might be an issue, but then a non-specific hotel bill will too, won't it?
My involvement in the expenses authorisation and payment process does make certain things easier. 

I'm only really bothered about a specific location not being mentionned.

The rest i can "manage".  :thumbsup:

Offline dubs

My involvement in the expenses authorisation and payment process does make certain things easier. 

I'm only really bothered about a specific location not being mentionned.

The rest i can "manage".  :thumbsup:

As long as you pay via the online agent, the hotel shouldn't show on the CC bill, but it will have a reference to expedia, laterooms etc.

Offline BP96

Let us know how you get on Stickman.

stickman1980

Will do, but this one is a slow burn with lots of preperation.

My home situation makes working away tough so i've only ever done relatively short incalls in small windows of opportunities.

The ground work for this one (be it an evening extended meet or an overnighter) has already kicked off. The grand master subterfuge needs a few things to fall into place but could be a game changer for me.  :thumbsup:

Or could just be an enourmous waste of money and energy.  :thumbsdown:

That's the game we play I suppose!

I'll report back at some point but don't expect anything soon.

Offline Pk44

Depends if you need to provide receipts in support of the claim? The credit card statement will say Expedia or whatever, but the receipt they email you will have the address on. If it were me I’d book two hotels. The work hotel where I am officially (which I’d check into) and another for the punt. More expensive but considerably less risky.