Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty.Sexy27 - Bulwell  (Read 575 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6549501) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline wantkinkyfun

External Link/Members Only

Cost: £60 plus £20 for owo for 30 mins

Comms: I sent a text and arranged to see her an hour later.

Girl: She opened the door doing the hiding trick so I was inside before I had a proper look at her. Wasn't over the moon as she was much larger in the hips and body wise didn't look much like her pics. However, she was smiley and friendly. I didn't have a plan B so followed her upstairs. She spoke very little English and although my Spanish is rubbish, I used to speak reasonable Italian and we were able to communicate.

Money stashed, she returned and was straight into some kissing. She has nice boobs and I showed her how to pinch my nipples. She dropped to her knees and gave me a good bj. I lay on the bed and she continued the bj but now I had a view of her flabby tummy skin hanging down, which wasn't very attractive.
She didn't dt but did gag a bit. 

After a bit I suggested sex. She started in rcg and it was very good. A great rhythm. To keep things going I then changed to standing at the side of the bed and she took a good pounding. I held her legs high and back so I could get deep. At this point she seemed to really be enjoying the sex and made all the right noises. Nothing over the top and it felt real. I had a good climax.

I've given a neutral because she doesn't look like the pics on her profile. She is blonde but her body is not slim and more importantly not toned. However, she was very friendly and into the sex, which was a positive. i am into very slim girls so won't go back.

On the way out she introduced me to her friend, sexy.hot.69 External Link/Members Only who was dark and pretty. I won't return for the blonde but might use this girl as a plan B in the future.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 381
Thanks for the review matey I was looking around ng5 and surrounding areas as in a meeting that way, had noticed this one but will skip from the list, thanks  :drinks: