Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Black Spicy 29 - Northampton  (Read 558 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6409629) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online finn5555

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The price
£130 for 1 hour.
This punt happened a few weeks ago.

The location
Her home, clearly lived in with the usual clutter everywhere. It is  residential area with easy parking not discreet for the nervous punter, but wear your hoodie and shades and you should go unnoticed  :D
The action tales place in her living room with a throw chucked over the sofa.

After scouting the house and checking no kids with timers about to bang on the floor (see https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=321478.msg3352166#msg3352166)  i was ready for some action.

The lady
Typical girl next door, Age about right. Looks wise 6/10.
Average body not fat not slim, reasonable tits but after having two bratlets they have clearly sucked the life out of them  :rolleyes:
Very friendly excellent coms leading up to the punt.

The services
A very vanilla punt more GFE than PSE, she does give an awesome blow job, taking it deep lots of drool and gagging and confesses to love sucking cock. So this is what happened for the first 25 minutes or so,  happy to have her head held down until she taps out  :sarcastic:

decided to return the favour so went down on her wet pussy, now she clearly doesn't fake anything here and started moaning and she has rather a potty mouth when turned on.... she was saying "Fuck Fuck I'm going to cum, can I let myself go" clearly my signal to go for it worked and the next thing she has my head held to her pussy bucked a few times and squirted in my mouth.

Now time for sex she passed me a condom as she mopped up her pussy with some bog roll, she isn't that tight or my cock is small but she took a pounding until i filled the bag.

Positives
Awesome deep throat
Not jaded
Took a decent pounding

Negatives
No shower, action takes place on the sofa, no kissing

Conclusion
Friendly lady, wants to please.

Neutral may be a bit harsh but not quite a positive.

Offline hunkybc

If you get squirted on you want a shower
And i would definitely want the comfort of a bed. I understand why you have a neutral. Good review

Offline Dipper

Good review.

Seems hot and would suit my tastes.  :thumbsup:

Offline Straightsix

Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline HailWood

Shame no kissing or shower but sounds like she’s a decent punt and I do enjoy shagging on a sofa, maybe more so than a bed. Cheers for the review Finn.