Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X_Sexy__Sandra_X  (Read 563 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5589323) (5 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Lund007

Link - External Link/Members Only

Price - £60 for 30 minutes

Location - Nottingham City Centre

Comms - Slow responses to text after arranging initial meeting. She let me in 20 minutes after the agreed time. As it was city centre location I killed time nearby.

The Meet - As I was in the area for work had a quick look on AW and came across this profile. The pics are very tempting and a meeting was arranged over text. I was expecting a B&S as to me these pics looked TGTBT. Once let in I was disappointed, if you’re expecting to see what you see in the pictures you won’t be happy. It’s the girl in the pictures for sure (confirmed with scars and tattoos) however she isn’t as slim as the pictures show. Going by my estimates I would say she’s a 12 possibly 14. Her face pictures have been tuned/filtered heavily as it’s a lot rounder than her profile shows.

I wasn’t expecting much from the meet as I just wanted half hour, however she delivered all services well. It wasn’t DFK but started with light pecks and got more open mouthed during sex. OWO was decent. Her boobs are large and enhanced however once the bra is removed they do sag a little but still look very good.

In all I would say it’s a neutral as the girl isn’t a good representation of her pics in my opinion but did deliver on service and was worth the price paid.