Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: All that abstaining before a punt stuff....  (Read 877 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

....appears to be bollocks, at least for me. I was mega horny yesterday anticipating a punt today with these two External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only so broke my no wanking on the day before a punt, three times yesterday.

Either I turned into the biggest stud since Oliver Tobias in the movie or it's all in the head. These girls were young, hot and up for it and I shot my load three times in 90 minutes. I normally see duos and am in ok shape physically, normally manage twice in 90 minutes, sometimes after a first big load can't come again, often due to overthinking the scenario, getting too hot, thinking about the time etc.

My conclusion is, if you go with the flow, enjoy the girls company and they get into the meet then anything is possible, even for an old fucker in his fifties like me.

tonysoprano

That's good going at your age mate. I'm a bit younger than you and it's not so much that I need to abstain but if I have too much sex\wanking my cock just gets sore. Wanking seems to make me lose a bit of sensitivity so having a few days off before a punt just ensures I am nice and horny beforehand and get the most out of it.

Twointhehole

I can't resist, just started punting recently but realised sometimes your too horny and need to release it. It just builds up and before you know it it comes out in some strength with a girl in front of you.

Trust me mate, we all share the struggle.  :drinks:

Offline Sonny Crockett

It is your mood that dictates when you want to punt more than anything!!

MrRiz

....appears to be bollocks, at least for me. I was mega horny yesterday anticipating a punt today with these two External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only so broke my no wanking on the day before a punt, three times yesterday.

Either I turned into the biggest stud since Oliver Tobias in the movie or it's all in the head. These girls were young, hot and up for it and I shot my load three times in 90 minutes. I normally see duos and am in ok shape physically, normally manage twice in 90 minutes, sometimes after a first big load can't come again, often due to overthinking the scenario, getting too hot, thinking about the time etc.

My conclusion is, if you go with the flow, enjoy the girls company and they get into the meet then anything is possible, even for an old fucker in his fifties like me.

Bloody hell, I'm a healthy and active 25 year old and couldn't imagine doing that.

Hats of to you.

nuruplz

3 times in 90 minutes??? I already lose most of the sensitivity down there at the second pop.

Also the abstaining thing, it helps to have some ammos in the cannon. but I abstained for 5 days for anikasecret, couldnt feel anything the second time, and I was using those japanese ultra thin condoms. abstained for 2 days with missSexmachine, great for both pop, had plenty of sensation down there.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Thanks MrRiz, I take care of myself, eat healthy, take a great multivitamin and train three times a week and was lucky enough to be as hard as quantum physics for the third round - the girls were so into it and the mood was just right, it was a special time.