Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London's Rose, Brick Lane - why British is best  (Read 4892 times)

livedangerous

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Call me cuntstruck…!
When: One Wednesday evening in Nov

Comms:  Good, professional and prompt by email and txt. We had arranged to meet a few months back, but circumstances conspired against us… She doesn’t have a regular in-call place, and so when I saw she had a few days scheduled with an incall in London, I got in contact.

Location: Brick Lane.  Tidy Basement flat.  Clean and tidy, decent shower, fresh towels and bodywash.

The Girl:  Pretty British girl-next-door kind of girl.  Stated age is 26.  I’d say accurate. Lovely long red hair, natural petite body, good curves.  Delicious pale pink nipples.   Pics are her, no question.

The deal:  £250 = 1 long hour...

The action: She opened the door to me and welcomed me in.  I was 10  mins late but she had no one scheduled after me and let me know there was no rush.  She offered me a shower and we chatted, did the paperwork, kissed a little…
When I returned she was ready for me.  I undressed her and took a lot of pleasure in revealing and reveling in her body.   She sank to her knees to take my cock in her mouth giving every impression of really enjoying herself.  Kissing, licking and then deepthroating me (well, she couldn’t quite swallow all my cock, so not really total deep throat, but a damned good effort) and then moving down to my balls and then my arse.  She rimmed me with abandon – really enjoying the effect she was having on me.

She gave me a buttplug, some lube and asked me to prepare her.  So while she carried on rimming and wanking me, I explored her ass and used the buttplug on her, stretching her anus to make it ready for me.

And so to anal.  She was a little anxious that she wouldn’t be able to manage, so we spooned and I guided my cock slowly and gently into her asshole as she eased back onto me.  She smiled as the head slid inside her as she gave herself over to me.  Soon I was nearly all the way in.  After a little more spooning, we moved into doggy and I got such a lovely view of her shapely ass.  Once in anal, I was able to take full control of the depth and pace of penetration and she seemed to clearly be enjoying it - almost as much as I was - as she began to masturbate and I picked up the pace. 

Her orgasm was quite something – it took her (and me) by surprise and the twitching of her asshole as she climaxed with me inside her was exquisite.  Not many girls orgasm from anal, and we lay together after she’d cum, with me still inside her, we talked a little as she recovered and then I withdrew because I really wanted to see her swallow my cum.

More sucking and rimming until I came in her mouth and she eagerly swallowed every drop, going back to gently squeeze the last drops of cum from my cock into her mouth, kissing it and sucking the tip.  A proper “I love sucking and swallowing your cum” kind of blowjob. 

Definitely a GFE but with a little extra kink or two. 

There was no rushing me out the door - we relaxed in each others arms and chatted for a while; she's a very interesting and intelligent girl and I'd enjoy her company outside of the bedroom, so that's another big plus.  I left feeling thoroughly satisfied.

Will I go back – yes, definitely.  She’s gone straight to the list of ‘most enjoyable punts’ - the past three top girls have all been British; hence the thread title. I don’t often return, but I want more of her.

Offline Bassman

Nice review. Her body doesn’t scream value at £250 an hour. But service levels sound good.

Offline rKinase

I was planning to see her though she is a little on the expensive side for me...

However, I'm growing tired of the polish/hungarian/brazilians and my next WG will definitely be homegrown.

Offline hw189

Good review, glad you enjoyed.

Her blowjob is one of the best I've had too, don't know why I haven't revisited her yet.

Totally agree with you too - most of my best punts have been with British WG's like Rose. EE girls may be cheaper and better looking, but for me no one has come close to providing sheer enjoyment during a meet as Rose has, a point I tried to make in the last review.

Online dubhcarr

thanks for the review OP

Call me cuntstruck…!
your cuntstruck!     :hi:

Offline tazz

Offline MrMatrix

Nice review. Her body doesn’t scream value at £250 an hour. But service levels sound good.
Yes nice review OP. I would agree with Bassmans comments. As I expect to be in Brick Lane next month , this review caught my eye. Put her on my HL.  :drinks:

livedangerous

Offline hw189

Does she have a posh accent?

IIRC, she has home counties / midlands accent; Not posh, but not chavy either.

Offline xSponge142

Thanks for the review , glad you have a good time with her , I can not rate her enough on the service , she is defo on top of my list  :) the only thing about her is she has got 2 other jobs which makes it difficult to see her