Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Smiley Sindy Parking  (Read 1208 times)

JupitersBurning

I'd having a punt with Smiley Sindy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She's saying about parking that there's some opposite the Millennium Hotel or in nearby streets. What is the price of parking like? I've looked for myself and tend to find the that the price tends too be higher than stated on the websites. Is it cheap or would it be better to just get on the underground?

Offline HappyandLucky

Why don't you ask her to pop across the road to find out.  :unknown: if you can't afford £5-£10 for parking, then steer clear of punting  :dash:

Offline SamLP

Being a couple of minutes walk away from Stamford Bridge, there must be plenty of parking. Failing that, park the bus in the stadium. Enough teams have apparently done that, so should be ok.

Offline joe diddley

The Sainsburys in Fulham Palace Road by the tube of the same name about a 5-10 minute walk away allows you to park for two hours if you spend £10 there. I parked there once when I saw her without any problem, other than the fact we ran over and that along with getting there and back and spending my £10 worth was a bit of a rush to get my car out before the two hours expired.

Offline boardyhell

from memory the parking on the fulham side of the bridge ends later than the chelsea lots rd side

Offline boardyhell

always read the parking signs ,don't assume that parking ends at 6 30

Offline joe diddley

One thing to note. As I remember many of the controls near Sindy are in force until around 8.30 as I recall, and also operate on Sunday. Not sure of the details but I do remember them being very restrictive.

JupitersBurning

Okay that's weird this question originally vanished.

Ended up getting the district line there, was way cheaper and less risk of getting stuck in traffic. I should have taken a look at the local parking while I was there but was distracted.

I can afford parking but I often find what it says online and the actual charge to be different. And I didn't wanna return to my car and find I've been fined.

Online The_Don

Okay that's weird this question originally vanished.

Ended up getting the district line there, was way cheaper and less risk of getting stuck in traffic. I should have taken a look at the local parking while I was there but was distracted.

I can afford parking but I often find what it says online and the actual charge to be different. And I didn't wanna return to my car and find I've been fined.

Not punted this W/G (comms issue).

So off topic, if I punt in the direction of central (CC, permit zones) I take public transportation in the day. Unless after 6pm or the weekend. Then it's a matter of looking up the local council, restrictions for parking.