Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asian Models London  (Read 1147 times)

Offline Travel

Anyone tried any of these girls? They seem younger than the usual girls on 007, Asian selection.

Some gave a wide range of services too. They look great.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 09:07:22 pm by Travel »

Offline sHiNy

Hey mate you haven't provided a link of the girls

Offline sHiNy

Sorry to break it to you but most agencies with that many chinese/japanese/korean girls are most likely to be fake.
They give you another girl for the booking and say its her.

Offline laidbackasiandude

Not sure what to make of "Ming" as per agency website, as an exact
image can be found External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 09:55:45 pm by laidbackasiandude »

Offline Travel

Sorry to break it to you but most agencies with that many chinese/japanese/korean girls are most likely to be fake.
They give you another girl for the booking and say its her.

50 images but only 5 girls on a bait and switch then.

Offline sHiNy

Yh its will most likely be a bait and switch but you never know they might give you a different girl but could be good looking.

Offline Botev Plovdiv

Not very helpful i know, but unfortunately i didnt know of this site when i had my first punt or the term 'bait and switch'.
I was searching for body massage and found this asian agency on the web with some stunning girls. I called about one in partcular and was told she was available. Made my way to the flat in holborn (on the Grays Inn Rd) only to be greeted by a completely different,older unattractive woman who i saw turn up in a car driven by some white guy.

She gave me a shit massage and then asked if i wanted to fuck. I said no but she was insistent and against my better judgement i handed over another 100 quid, she rubbered me up and we fucked all the while whilst she just stared into space and made some "oh yeah" noises.

When we were done i hit the shower and later on i was convinced that my wallet was lighter than it should have been.

Anyway, like i said i didnt know this site existed so i couldnt warn you all, but for the OP all i can say is beware. If there is a site full of hot asian girls it is probably a con and you should be clear with the agency that if the girl you meet is not the girl in the pictures you're walking.

NippleSucker

Seems pricey at £200/hr outcall!

Is there no good Asian outcall sites with girls around £150?