Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reanthai Andover. Amy = Anna?  (Read 1281 times)

Offline lazycat

Hi everyone. I had seen a lot of review of Amy from reanthai.
I am planning to give it ago but from the latest review it has changed to Anna.

Are they the same person?

Many thanks

Offline Stiver1

Hi lazycat, no they are not the same person but anna is very good at massage and happy endings. She offers full service but at £150 is very expensive. £200 for an hours fun is a lot imo but you may be loaded lol. Anna is tiny at 4 11 and fairly pretty i think but she wears a face mask so not 100 percent sure.

Offline lazycat

Hi lazycat, no they are not the same person but anna is very good at massage and happy endings. She offers full service but at £150 is very expensive. £200 for an hours fun is a lot imo but you may be loaded lol. Anna is tiny at 4 11 and fairly pretty i think but she wears a face mask so not 100 percent sure.

Hi stiver. 
As you said in other review she is not skinny. Can you describe her abit more? Like body size or has a big belly etc?

I am attempting to try but Amy is definitely my type. I prefer skinny one  :wackogirl:

Offline lazycat

Thanks for the details  :hi:

Offline Stiver1

She is not fat and not skinny so just about right. No belly at all and a nice small bum and shaved pussy. I would say go for it as imo i think you will enjoy it. If you go let her know that steve recommended you so i can get a good deal next time lol  :yahoo:

Offline Angela50

She works for the Jasmin massage chain. So travels between there shops in Andover ringwood fareham and now Bournemouth. I last saw her in ringwood 3 weeks ago but she mentioned moving to Bournemouth