Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blowbang with Candy Banks in Ramsgate 28th July....  (Read 691 times)

Offline latrell

Hi lads

Is anyone attending the Candy/Candice Banks blowbang in Ramsgate on the 28th of July?
Just thought I'd start a thread with fellow attendees or anyone who's seen her before . Maybe hang out beforehand for a beer or 2. Maybe start a whatsapp group  :drinks: :lol: :lol:

External Link/Members Only

Offline sensualencounter

Hi lads

Is anyone attending the Candy/Candice Banks blowbang in Ramsgate on the 28th of July?
Just thought I'd start a thread with fellow attendees or anyone who's seen her before . Maybe hang out beforehand for a beer or 2. Maybe start a whatsapp group  :drinks: :lol: :lol:

External Link/Members Only
Have you read the rules?

19 Social meets
None will be sanctioned by the admin and not allowed to be organized on the forums. Use the PM facility instead to organize such meetups.

I’d suggest you’re sailing close to the wind on that.

In any case, I think it’s potentially a bit of a risk to your anonymity if a bunch of punters meet up for a social. Really don’t see the need for it. But each to their own.

Offline latrell

Have you read the rules?

19 Social meets
None will be sanctioned by the admin and not allowed to be organized on the forums. Use the PM facility instead to organize such meetups.

I’d suggest you’re sailing close to the wind on that.

In any case, I think it’s potentially a bit of a risk to your anonymity if a bunch of punters meet up for a social. Really don’t see the need for it. But each to their own.

Hi . Wasn't aware of that rule , apologies . Now how do you delete a post ??

Offline loopy

« Last Edit: July 14, 2021, 12:12:01 am by loopy »

Offline StingRay

I remember many years ago, last century in fact, that I used to go to certain bukkake parties occasionally. There were typically 2 girls there, one was Lucy Barker but I can't remember the name of the other girl but she was equally lovely. Lucy would even let you fuck her at no extra cost if you took your own condom! Naturally you were expected to cum on her face, not in the bag!

There was no official arrangement and no names were exchanged, but the guys often went for a few beers afterwards!  :hi:

Offline latrell