Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot viva street girl  (Read 1564 times)

ds2770

Hey, how reliable is viva street? Is this girl too good to be true? Anyone had the pleasure of seeing her?

External Link/Members Only

justbeingcurioussa

I can only answer a part of your question which is about reliability of Vivastreet ads. During my initial days of punting (which were during start of this year), I saw some 5 girls from viva street ads and, except one of them, all of them were B&S. I was too afraid to walk that time so just went ahead with them and they all turned out as shit punts. Now you can do your maths..!

Rookie knight

Hi I can comment! Sorry if it's late.

This is a house which has approx 3-4 girls working mainly from Bulgaria and Maldova

None of which are in the pic.

Girls are brought to you with the hope that you are least likely to leave. A sly tactic in my opinion

But full services 80 quid bang for buck but it's like kinder surprise!

LL

Hi I can comment! Sorry if it's late.

This is a house which has approx 3-4 girls working mainly from Bulgaria and Maldova

None of which are in the pic.

Girls are brought to you with the hope that you are least likely to leave. A sly tactic in my opinion

But full services 80 quid bang for buck but it's like kinder surprise!

Sometimes I like to be able to choose from a selection. However I've found in this kind of setup the services tend to be very limited - specifically kissing is not usually on offer. Can you review your experience please?

Offline Anadin

I saw that ad and she's just far too good to be true, especially in Woolwich and at that price.

Offline Fitzjew

I saw that ad and she's just far too good to be true, especially in Woolwich and at that price.

I know this is too old but I recently visited and I have had this girl morethan once. Wrong information though, they do not do outcallls and avoid the big one with the glasses. Request this babe or the other once

Offline Fitzjew

Sometimes I like to be able to choose from a selection. However I've found in this kind of setup the services tend to be very limited - specifically kissing is not usually on offer. Can you review your experience please?

another thing - They do not kiss/anal etc