Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fore street girls  (Read 782 times)

cehennem11

A few weeks ago I noticed serveral WG's on Fore street. Tonight I was passing through seen them again they are usually on the corners of smaller roads. I went in to one of the roads 3 girls were there and 1 of them was looking pretty but the one came to me wasn't my cup of tea.
She straight away asked me if I want a BJ and Sex for 40 quid. I asked her to call her friend but she wasn't really happy with that, just responded me as "she is busy now" then gone away. I drove back to fore street and seen few more nice girls around next to the one i wanted see then a police car appeared. I didn't feel comfortable much and decided to go away.
Anyone knows if this is legal or not?

Offline NIK

A few weeks ago I noticed serveral WG's on Fore street. Tonight I was passing through seen them again they are usually on the corners of smaller roads. I went in to one of the roads 3 girls were there and 1 of them was looking pretty but the one came to me wasn't my cup of tea.
She straight away asked me if I want a BJ and Sex for 40 quid. I asked her to call her friend but she wasn't really happy with that, just responded me as "she is busy now" then gone away. I drove back to fore street and seen few more nice girls around next to the one i wanted see then a police car appeared. I didn't feel comfortable much and decided to go away.

No it isn’t legal.
Where the fuck is Fore St?
Also my troll antenna is twitching.

Offline emperorshyguy

Do you mean Fore Street in Edmonton, North London?

Offline hoehunter

Not legal at all but that's the fun of it my friend. try it, don't get caught and post back on here. Ilford lanes a little quieter than fore street

Offline Thebanker999

Is that correct? I thought Ilford Lane had a lot more girls than FS.

Offline LLPunting

Next time wait for the cops to appear and ask them what's going on.  Then walk over to the girl you fancy and start shooing the whole group along but asking her to meet you round the corner in 5 mins.

cehennem11

No it isn’t legal.
Where the fuck is Fore St?
Also my troll antenna is twitching.

Fore street is in London/Edmonton

cehennem11

Do you mean Fore Street in Edmonton, North London?
Yes, that's what I exactly mean.