Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rimming/Prostate Service  (Read 10133 times)

khan84

Greetings All  ;)

I was hoping if my fellow members could suggest individuals who have the talent for providing quality rimming/prostate service? This has been on my mind a lot recently, thought I'd have a crack at it but never found the right girl. Any suggestions located in and around central London will be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Khan

tom english 1958

I can highly recommend XX DEE XX
she is the best runner I've ever met!

External Link/Members Only

Offline herbie007

I agree with tom english, Dee is a very naughty girl,
 I'm looking forward to my 2 hour meet with her tomorrow.

khan84

Thanks guys, I'll give her a go.

Regards
Khan

ander23t

Hi guys, any other suggestions on a maximum £100 budget? Rimming especially, thanks!

Offline herbie007

Shelly is very good and has a hairy fanny, but she is out call

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

khan84

Thanks, add to me list.

Regards

Persie

Greetings All  ;)

I was hoping if my fellow members could suggest individuals who have the talent for providing quality rimming/prostate service? This has been on my mind a lot recently, thought I'd have a crack at it but never found the right girl. Any suggestions located in and around central London will be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Khan
was that pun intended..lol

Offline Zeusthedoc

Gen is also a filthy minx in the bedroom.

I think a lot of people may have seen both Gen and Dee.

Dee is slightly taller and has a sexy complexion.
I cant remember if her tits are her own.
Gen is all natural - blonde, shorter but I think a little bit filthier.

I would say Dee is probably an 8/10 (looks)
Gen is perhaps a 7/10 (looks).

There is also Sexy Blonde Paige

(I havent seen her in over a year....she rimmed then, oyu could ask if she still does)
All the recent reports might suggest avoiding her - but it's your decision to make...

for what it's worth my order would be:
1) Gen
2) Dee
3)
4)
5)
hell's frozen over) Sexy Blonde Paige

But thats just me....

gmoney69

was my second UK punt, 2 years back now. Did she RIM? fuk yeah!!!!! She had me sitting on her face and all sorts, amazing. Cant see why she would change, guess the guy has to be clean etc.

Shes always very open to communicate, tell her what you want and im sure shell work with you.

She is a fun girl, great punt fun time....bit pricey but ive said it before you get what you pay for.

gmoney69

does rimming, but i think shes retired.

does rimming and anything you can think off, a real wild one....met once a long time ago.

failing that search on likes and keywords, and make sure they know thats what you want before booking.

Offline Zeusthedoc

was my second UK punt, 2 years back now. Did she RIM? fuk yeah!!!!! She had me sitting on her face and all sorts, amazing. Cant see why she would change, guess the guy has to be clean etc.

Shes always very open to communicate, tell her what you want and im sure shell work with you.

She is a fun girl, great punt fun time....bit pricey but ive said it before you get what you pay for.

with respect - I think she for the price she charges, my experiences with her (and yes, there have been a few) have always left me wanting....

gmoney69

so my point is be clear what you want before you go....if any girl knows what you want and agrees to it then theres no excuse for her, but to turn up and then say what you want could leave you....wanting.

Not discounting your time or feedback at all, anything can happen. Im just giving an alternative view.

Offline mightymunce

You try maggie21
Was with her a week ago.and she was literally sucking my ass
Its an extra £20 but she does it with enthusiasm

mrhappypants

I am sorry this is slightly off track with the OP's subsequent comments about budget, but I want to add my voice to the corus of enthusiasm for Dee.  I have seen her a couple of times and not bothered to write a review because it has pretty much all been said, not least by our old friend Panel.  She is the total package of a pretty face with generous features (that mouth! :wackogirl:), big boobs, pert bottom and a very naughty attitude.  RIM then simultaneous HR, OWO and prostate massage to CIM is a highlight of my, albeit short, punting career (and - don't shout about it - the rate make sense too).

I will also mention Suzy Lapdancer if you prefer slim girls, want anal, value good looks and can go a bit further up on price, although I don't think she (anyone?) matches Dee for value and I'll confess I was a bit worried for her last time I saw her. 

I agree with the comments to mention your service requirement very specifically in your communications.  You might also expect to have a massage at the start of your booking so she can check that your hygene is up to scratch in the important areas!

Enjoy!

Dave

single sword

Is this the same GEN who used to work around Tottenham court rd. Was ploughing her arse when she had an "accident". Told her I wasn't into hardsports.She was truly mortified! Got cleaned up then she gave me the greatest bj EVER. Honestly I was fucking levitating. :wacko:

khan84

Cheers for these links, I have added to my list  :D

Regards

Offline Zeusthedoc

Is this the same GEN who used to work around Tottenham court rd. Was ploughing her arse when she had an "accident". Told her I wasn't into hardsports.She was truly mortified! Got cleaned up then she gave me the greatest bj EVER. Honestly I was fucking levitating. :wacko:

dont know about Tottenham Ct Road - She is in Barnet these days.....

Offline what-a man

Man alive. I can imagine the stench in the room  :lol:

cjkanye02

Any other recommendations guys before we go too off topic!

happyguynat

Resurrecting this thread to see if anyone has any current recommendations?

Offline Bigboy247

Try Nicoletta. She provides great OWO/rimming and prostate massage.

Banned reason: I review in 8 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline G.Raff

Ameera is highly regarded and IMO excellent VFM

Offline backofthenet

classy Jenny wedged her tongue up my buttcrack, and I'm sure would be happy to slip in a finger - does outcalls in London (see my review)