Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: how did it get to this? £100/30mins  (Read 2988 times)

Offline tidytuz

I did that for a £80 HH appointment, only to be told when I phoned form outside the flat for the flat number about extras that are standard in hour punts.

then I hope you walked & then gave that whore a negative review.

Offline Laudanum

I've never paid less than £80 for half an hour, even 12 years ago (South East). The most I've paid is £100.

Offline Marmalade

I've never paid less than £80 for half an hour, even 12 years ago (South East). The most I've paid is £100.

Poor you  :sarcastic:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
No I meant services provided by businesses in general, and self-employed traders/service providers.

For example physio, counsellors, osteopath, beauty treatments, hair cuts that sort of thing.

First paragraph in my original post referred to sex industry, second paragraph bills for household expenses, power bills, council tax, other businesses and tradespeople etc.
Rather bizarrely my hair dresser did put her price up a few years ago, still the best for the money.

As has been said agency and parlours have remained stagnant, Indies not so much.

Offline mr.bluesky

Unfortunately every thing goes up in price - a fact of life. If you don't want to pay extortionate prices take up a less expensive past time like fishing or stamp collecting

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
Unfortunately every thing goes up in price - a fact of life. If you don't want to pay extortionate prices take up a less expensive past time like fishing or stamp collecting
Fishing isn't so different. A man with his hands on his rod on a cold morning hoping to get a bite.

Offline king tarzan

I don't pay extortionate prices for coffee like Costa coffee
I don't pay extortionate prices for shoes like Gucci , Timberland are super brilliant for me...
I do like life's luxuries but within reason....

I love my food, delicious marvelous curries, but I'm not paying extortionate prices at some fancy dandy restaurant and get served up high price for shit portion...

Quality comes at a price..

Up to you as man do you want to be savvy with your money or a complete fool...

Everything goes up with time..
Fact of life..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline wristjob

I don't pay extortionate prices for shoes like Gucci , Timberland are super brilliant for me...

I love my food, delicious marvelous curries, but I'm not paying extortionate prices at some fancy dandy restaurant and get served up high price for shit portion...

Fact of life..

Absolutely with you there, most of us can't afford everything we want so it's about priorities.

With punting I think part of AKs point is the newbie thing. You can still often get some of the best established WGs at more reasonable prices, agencies and parlours too if their level of servic works. Where it's going crazy is the £60/hh Roms offering basic service and £150+ girls with no reviews. I'm pretty sure no brand new restaurant with no michelin stars is going to rock up next to Gordon Ramsey's place and charge more, businesses earn their price tag and their regular customers.

If this site is representative of punters in any way then it looks like these girls aren't getting much business either, go figure!

Offline horsa

Fact of life..

until something gives? would you pay £300ph in 2020 for the same girls you are seeing now?

Offline wristjob

until something gives? would you pay £300ph in 2020 for the same girls you are seeing now?

I think most of us would just have a wank, and double that £300 and you get a few days away with a lot of cheaper shagging thrown in. For me punting isn't about 1 shag a month with hit or miss quality.

Offline David1970

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This SP is over weight, droopy tits and admits she's inexperience and wants £100HH in Carlisle :wacko:

Two questions
1 Who is daft enough to pay her prices?
2 If you were a half decent SP would you not think if she is £100 then I must be worth £120 HH.

That could be the reason for punting inflation, shit SP charging the norm so half decent SP think they are worth more.

Offline king tarzan

I only pay £300 if the hottie is hot as volcanic lava...
Not for an ordinary hottie .

When I count the money I cringe, but it's on rare occasions...
Not frequently.

Offline wristjob

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This SP is over weight, droopy tits and admits she's inexperience and wants £100HH in Carlisle :wacko:

Two questions
1 Who is daft enough to pay her prices?
2 If you were a half decent SP would you not think if she is £100 then I must be worth £120 HH.

That could be the reason for punting inflation, shit SP charging the norm so half decent SP think they are worth more.

I think that's part of it. I think it's more the other noobies charging more than the decent ones raising prices.

She does have 1 feedback though - from a guy with 1 feedback  :D

Offline Bogof60

Yeah I recently saw a newish WG who was charging £60 HH and £100 PH
Turned out she was plain, fat and rushed me out.
She did however warn me that her rates were going up as She was English and in her early 30's.
So up went the rates to £80 HH and £130 PH.
Could not help but smile when after a week or so she is back to £60 HH and am waiting for the £120 PH to drop again.
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.

Offline Ssddooo66

In Cardiff for 15 minute punts its some girls charging 60 70 pounds its a joke know i know prices go up but then its greedy ness

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
Absolutely with you there, most of us can't afford everything we want so it's about priorities.

With punting I think part of AKs point is the newbie thing. You can still often get some of the best established WGs at more reasonable prices, agencies and parlours too if their level of servic works. Where it's going crazy is the £60/hh Roms offering basic service and £150+ girls with no reviews. I'm pretty sure no brand new restaurant with no michelin stars is going to rock up next to Gordon Ramsey's place and charge more, businesses earn their price tag and their regular customers.

If this site is representative of punters in any way then it looks like these girls aren't getting much business either, go figure!
I've discuss this before, but I'm pretty sure The Fat Duck was £100 a head before Heston was on TV, now it's £325. If I am correct The Fat Duck would be crazy to charge what is a week's wages to some people for an unestablished restaurant.

Like I've said before there's girls who ticked all the right boxes for me, but like fuck I'm going TOFTT @ £150 an hour. As has been said in Yorkshire there's great girls who provide a service and the price is right, AVN1 I've not seen as she really isn't my type and OK she's £120 an hour, but it would be taking the Mickey if she was say £200 an hour.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
I think most of us would just have a wank, and double that £300 and you get a few days away with a lot of cheaper shagging thrown in. For me punting isn't about 1 shag a month with hit or miss quality.
I don't really masturbate so it's not an option. I've masturbated 3 times this year, I didn't enjoy it once.

Offline radaz95

This thread kinda reminds me of everytime I chat with my FIL and he moans about the price of things now days and how much they used to cost. Amazes me how few people are aware of the concept of inflation  :unknown: . My wages have gone up since 2010 and so has the price of most other things, if you've not seen your wages go up in that time you need to move jobs or change careers.

Offline Belgarion

I have noticed the change in prices especially over the past couple of years. This change in price has also come with a reduction of quality in the talent pool.

When I returned to the UK in 2013, I used to regularly pay 250 an hour for the "supposed courtesans" and like a few have said, a fool and his money are soon parted.

Found UKP and the rest as they say is history.

I am not opposed to paying some rates but it has to be a quality SP.

There's no way I would fork out anything more than 150 an hour on an unknown quantity. I'd rather spend that money on an SP I've seen before.

There has been a significant reduction in EE and Brazilians and Brexit (concept or reality) has played a role. If people feel they won't be welcomed in a country, they won't come. The Brazilians usually get Portuguese or Spanish passports.

There has been a reduction in Europeans coming to the UK across every sector from Engineers, the NHS and even the agricultural sector, so why people think this won't happen to SPs is strange.

No wonder some British SPs voted tor Brexit, looks like the good old days of no kissing and OW for the foreseeable future at significant rates.

Fair play to them if they can get it. I certainly will not accept the drop in service and look elsewhere.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 07:22:36 am by Belgarion »

Offline wristjob

This thread kinda reminds me of everytime I chat with my FIL and he moans about the price of things now days and how much they used to cost. Amazes me how few people are aware of the concept of inflation :unknown: . My wages have gone up since 2010 and so has the price of most other things, if you've not seen your wages go up in that time you need to move jobs or change careers.

What a patronising comment - and almost like you haven't read the way the thread is going. Read Belgarion's post for enlightenment.

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 07:50:35 am by wristjob »

Offline king tarzan

I have noticed the change in prices especially over the past couple of years. This change in price has also come with a reduction of quality in the talent pool.

When I returned to the UK in 2013, I used to regularly pay 250 an hour for the "supposed courtesans" and like a few have said, a fool and his money are soon parted.

Found UKP and the rest as they say is history.

I am not opposed to paying some rates but it has to be a quality SP.

There's no way I would fork out anything more than 150 an hour on an unknown quantity. I'd rather spend that money on an SP I've seen before.

There has been a significant reduction in EE and Brazilians and Brexit (concept or reality) has played a role. If people feel they won't be welcomed in a country, they won't come. The Brazilians usually get Portuguese or Spanish passports.

There has been a reduction in Europeans coming to the UK across every sector from Engineers, the NHS and even the agricultural sector, so why people think this won't happen to SPs is strange.

No wonder some British SPs voted tor Brexit, looks like the good old days of no kissing and OW for the foreseeable future at significant rates.

Fair play to them if they can get it. I certainly will not accept the drop in service and look elsewhere.

And Italian passports..

Offline GreyDave

:hi:  I tend to do the cheaper ind Hungarian and odd Rom and the walk ups the most Ive splashed out was on  English girls in the 150 halfhour and 200 hr bracket I did not feel the high price was in the service I got but the apartment or room they were in  :( :( the days of enjoying th 20 quick shag are coming to end for me (it takes 5min to get up so to speak  :D :D ) so the Soho experiance is not what it was for me.... if anyone knows a way to improve the refuel time fo a 58 year old with enlarged prostrate who currently take about 24 hrs plus to get a second cum then please post... :hi: :hi:

Offline dynatron

all about supply and demand i suppose if us punters are willing to pay these prices then the girls will charge them-unless we all stop punting or not as often the prices will just keep on increasing

Offline David1970

all about supply and demand i suppose if us punters are willing to pay these prices then the girls will charge them-unless we all stop punting or not as often the prices will just keep on increasing

Law of supply and demand would mean the price would have gone down with the influx of Roma and other non- British SP, but it hasn't.

In Scotland for example the common price a few years ago for HH was £60. Then the Roma trash turned up and the price did not go down, the Roma charges £60HH. Half decent SP thought I worth more that the Roma, so put the price up. We are now is a situation at £80 to £100 is the norm for a half decent SP. That's an inflation rate of 50% over 3 to 4 years.

The other problem is more and more tourers, who charge high prices because their cost are higher I suppose. The half decent SP  thinks if they can charge that so will I.

Offline radaz95

What a patronising comment - and almost like you haven't read the way the thread is going. Read Belgarion's post for enlightenment.

External Link/Members Only

No no I have read this thread mixed reports of prices staying the same since 2000's. If you calculate the cumulative inflation based on the figures you provided 100 quid in 2010 is worth about 125 in todays money 160 if you trace that back all the way to 2000.

Its also been mentioned that supply and demand is having an effect too which is a valid point, people are free to stop punting if its getting too pricey that will certainly help with the demand aspect.

Also got to consider fall in value of the pound on how attractive the UK is to foreign providers, there gonna be thinking about how much money they will be making in their home currencies. The amount and quality of said providers coming here is gonna fall when they can legally operate in other countries such as Germany and make more money.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 01:59:29 am by radaz95 »

Offline Marmalade

no no I have read this thread mixed reports of prices staying the same since 2000's. If you calculate the cumulative inflation based on the figures you provided 100 quid in 2010 is worth about 125 in todays money 160 if you trace that back all the way to 2000.

Its also been mentioned that supply and demand is having an effect too which is a valid point, people are free to stop punting if its getting too pricey that will certainly help with the demand aspect.

You should get a gold star on UKP  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Marmalade

people are free to stop punting if its getting too pricey that will certainly help with the demand aspect.

Are you a pimp by any chance?

No offence  :hi:

Offline Marmalade

Law of supply and demand would mean the price would have gone down with the influx of Roma and other non- British SP, but it hasn't.

In Scotland for example the common price a few years ago for HH was £60. Then the Roma trash turned up and the price did not go down, the Roma charges £60HH. Half decent SP thought I worth more that the Roma, so put the price up. We are now is a situation at £80 to £100 is the norm for a half decent SP. That's an inflation rate of 50% over 3 to 4 years.

The other problem is more and more tourers, who charge high prices because their cost are higher I suppose. The half decent SP  thinks if they can charge that so will I.

A punter’s view. And one that happens to be correct.

It’s a fact that on average the British SP is indeed better than the Romanian: and a sad fact that she feels she has to raise her prices to draw attention to it.

The other thing in Scotland was that gay cunt police commissioner that started harassing (female) prostitutes. Not many of the students that did it for some extra cash while studying are going to put up that sort of shaming and discrimination. Lanya comes to mind as one of the few that stuck it out. But I heard she had to move premises umpteen tines.