Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reading AdultWork profiles in EE accents... do you?  (Read 952 times)

Tony Montana

Sometimes, the way a profile is written, you just cant help but read it in an irritated female Eastern European accent

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline nigel4498

know what you mean, like a female meercat accent, simples darrrrling.

Offline Cuntminion

I read everything in the voice of homer Simpson in my mind

carefree

LL

I hate to say it but I don't read them at all anymore.  After looking at the pics, I scroll down to the bottom for ages/nationality/rate.  If I'm still interested I'll just check there's a phone number and that her likes look reasonable.

Invariably the blurb in the middle of the profile is just bullshit so I don't have time for it any more.

Offline Blackpool Rock

No I don't want to, i'm not understanding what your question is but that will be extra to read my profile in an EE accent, I only understand how to ask for extras then not deliver the service  :D

Offline FCB

What if you suspect a profile has been written by her pimp? do you read it with a Sergei accent?

Offline FCB

I read everything in the voice of homer Simpson in my mind
Try reading it with the voice of Bernard Manning, it would put anyone off from punting.

spkmstr48

What if you suspect a profile has been written by her pimp? do you read it with a Sergei accent?

Da Tavarisch

Offline CardiffCentral

I go a little further; I smear on lipstick and walk around the room in cheap heels...stamping my feet in anger....why has the world failed me!!!?

Offline FCB

I go a little further; I smear on lipstick and walk around the room in cheap heels...stamping my feet in anger....why has the world failed me!!!?
Errr... what the. ..?   :thumbsdown: