Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for a blonde model like '10'  (Read 1433 times)

Interspare

My tastes in women are varied, but recently I've been aching to be with a typical runway model type.
Blonde, 6ft, super slim, insanely beautiful. Preferably without huge fake tits as well for the real model look! Not bothered about any particular services, this is really just about the looks!

I know the etiquette here is to post a similar type of girl in a 'wanted advert', but I really can't find any like what I'm looking for!
Instead below is a photo of the kind of girl I'd like to visit. (just a shame she isn't a WG!).

Any ideas?  :drinks:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline timsussex

Actually the etiquette here is to post some useful information before asking for help !

then when you do ask you should also include details like age, price and area

Interspare

Age, under 30
Budget, up to £200, maybe a bit more
Location, London ideally, but I travel the UK, so anywhere is fair game.

Offline Plan R

Any ideas?

HP could probably suggest a few..

Offline tesla

Budget, up to £200, maybe a bit more

is per hour?, per 30 mins?

Offline MilleMiglia

There are many such women on continental sites, but they don't come by the hour. The fees are front end loaded, so to make things cost effective, you need to book for 4-5 days. Needless to say, this isn't cheap, although still much better value than anyone back in the UK.

Interspare

is per hour?, per 30 mins?

I'm not strict on budget, more interested in finding the right type of girl. If a real stunner is £200 for 15 minutes I'd be fine with that  :lol:

Interspare

There are many such women on continental sites, but they don't come by the hour. The fees are front end loaded, so to make things cost effective, you need to book for 4-5 days. Needless to say, this isn't cheap, although still much better value than anyone back in the UK.

Would be nice, but I doubt I can really fit a 4 or 5 day punt into my life!
Just out of interest got any links? And how much we talking roughly?

Offline captainarcher

I'm not strict on budget, more interested in finding the right type of girl. If a real stunner is £200 for 15 minutes I'd be fine with that  :lol:

From my experience the true knock our ex model types tend to be agency girls and they command hefty prices in the £750+ p/h mark. No idea about quality of service thoufh
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 12:01:24 pm by captainarcher »

Offline MilleMiglia

Would be nice, but I doubt I can really fit a 4 or 5 day punt into my life!
Just out of interest got any links? And how much we talking roughly?

This is the one that first comes to mind:

External Link/Members Only

My ex reg used to work for them and, from what she said, they maintain very high standards.

Offline Bangers and Gash

The smell of bullshit is strong with this one.  :rolleyes:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Interspare

"smell of bullshit" and nagging a new member to post more useful content....
Ever think that some of the replies here make people not want to post? Or even continue visiting?
Be different if I joined years ago, but come on! See it so often in the comments on here. Along with various seemingly arbitrary bannings.

Offline Matium

Your best bet is Carmen.

She can find you the girl you want.

But it will cost you far more than £200 an hour.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 12:00:13 pm by Matium »

Offline martini2429

• Temp ban until
    27/02/24 @ 16:24
  • Reviews: 0
You are not going to find the 10's you want doing 15 minute quickies (good luck if you can), they are going to be on sites like these and costing 600 ph +

:drinks:

Offline MilleMiglia

Your best bet is Carmen.

She can find you the girl you want.

But it will cost you far more than £200 an hour.

Looked at a couple of profiles - if I had that sort of money, I wouldn't need to pay to begin with!

Offline m4rmite

You are not going to find the 10's you want doing 15 minute quickies (good luck if you can), they are going to be on sites like these and costing 600 ph +

:drinks:

I'll save theses links for the future wank bank :drinks: should punting choices run dry :wacko: