Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GUM clinic questionnaires  (Read 745 times)

monkeyspanker1981

Just a passing thought as my routine check up is due. would anything different happen I if were to indicate paying for sex on those questionnaires? Or is it just for statistical purposes. I could understand the question around being paid for sex.

Offline lostandfound

Just a passing thought as my routine check up is due. would anything different happen I if were to indicate paying for sex on those questionnaires? Or is it just for statistical purposes. I could understand the question around being paid for sex.

Not an expert, but I think it indicates a higher risk factor. The GUM clinic offered me Hep B jabs as a result of me fessing up to being a punter.

Offline mh

If you don't admit it you may only get a subset of tests. By all means lie about your name and address but if you don't admit you're a punter what's the point of going?

Offline anyfucker

If you don't admit it you may only get a subset of tests. By all means lie about your name and address but if you don't admit you're a punter what's the point of going?
+1
I 'fess up to everything i have done, that way i get the full range of tests, bit naughty but i want something back for my taxes  :cool:
They are not there to be in judgement of you, but it sounds like you are feeling a but guilty?

Offline MrMatrix

I fessed up and they treated me with respect and descretion. Not at all judgemental. They say a lot of punters don't declare themselves. They treat everyone the same.

Offline MrMatrix

And I've had all the jabs. And they subsequently test the jabs are still being effective 3-4 years later. Great service. Don't be shy just do the right thing is my advice

fredpunter

Exactly my belief

Offline Kaluuu276

At mine they ask if you see working girls.

I tell them am single and sometimes do see wg.

monkeyspanker1981

Thanks guys for that. It was a passing thought as I filled in the paperwork last time and lied if course but I just wondered what would happen if I said yes, does it make a difference. Obviously the main reason for lying was just to avoid any consequences.

I'm usually careful although there was a condom split a little a few months back and I'm still a bit paranoid despite having no ill effects and one screening since.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Obviously the main reason for lying was just to avoid any consequences.

What might those consequences be?

I punt in a ad-hoc fashion and even if I've been rather quiet since my last test I still tell them I've been banging away like a joiners mallet.

:hi:

monkeyspanker1981

Just paranoid at being reported or having my cctv footage passed on to the local vice squad lol