Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WYSIWYG? Time for another Adultwork Upgrade?  (Read 1261 times)

Offline tantric talents

Despite the caveats I do think the nationality search option is useful and worthwhile.
What I would now like to see is a "compulsory" Extras" tab with the Rates price included.
The "enjoys" list is simply not cutting it for me.
I get so fed up with all the time wasting calling and asking if this or that is available and how much...!
Such a pleasant surprise when you actually see "all my extras are included" and she really means it!

Online Mr Br1ghts1de

Yes, good idea, but unfortunately I doubt AW takes its website development advice from here  :lol:

Like you, I get irritated though having to search all the different tabs of a girl's profile to see what discretionary services might be available, what might be extra and at what cost.

Would be very useful to locate the info in just one area.

Offline Corus Boy

Offline Bangers and Gash

What does WYSIWYG stand for?  :unknown:

Offline brightperv

Maybe when they tick there likes there would be an option to add and extra sum to each one. that would require the WGs to update their profiles which I doubt many would do.

What You See Is What You Get

Online Mr Br1ghts1de

What you see is what you get - or not in your case this time  :lol:

Offline AgedCases

They should make the verification photos exposed so fake profiles cannot be made.

Offline tantric talents

They should make the verification photos exposed so fake profiles cannot be made.
True, but many of the dodgy girls aren't verified anyway!

godhomer

many of the dodgy girls aren't verified anyway!
AW should make all girls get verified, if they don't get verified they don't get a profile and i think it would also be good if AW didn't allow the girls to hide feedback.
If they did both of these things it would make it harder for the scammers.  Just my opinion  :unknown:

Loverat

So many things AW should do, could write a list as long as my arm - as could we all.
Unfortunately it's not the punters that provide their income.

Offline tantric talents

Unfortunately it's not the punters that provide their income.
Not totally true. Without the punters who would use the site? They earn out of PG's and RB's etc

Loverat

Not totally true. Without the punters who would use the site? They earn out of PG's and RB's etc

I think RBs are the only time a punter pays AW directly. Punters pay the girls for PGs and videos and cam, out of which AW take their 30% or whatever it is.  So it is in AW's interest to keep the girls happy, providing services which the punter will pay up for. Therefore they have no interest in preventing scams etc.
A simple punting transaction, which is what we are there for, makes AW nothing.