Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Swallowing and Remorse  (Read 6192 times)

Offline Hobbit

There is something about a girl swallowing cum that really excites me and usually when finishing I always ask if they can swallow. The majority of girls that I have seen don't or would swallow a little but not all of it. Some just dribble it out or sneakily spit it out. However, when I do find a girl that likes to swallow then I usually make them a regular, subject to looks and personality, etc.

The problem I have is that I am a very heavy cummer and I tend to ejaculate quite a lot and I've seen a few girls not enjoying swallowing all of it. I can understand that swallowing cum is not great due to taste and safety concerns and I certainly wouldn't do it if I was on the other end which then leads to my dilemma. Even though I enjoy being with a girl that swallows, I always feel guilty afterward and don't feel good about myself. I know that they choose to swallow or not but it doesn't change the fact that the deed is being done and I'm asking for it. You're probably thinking, well if you feel guilty about it then don't do it but in the heat of the moment when you are having a great blowjob, it's difficult to not want something that puts the icing on the cake.

To cut a long story short, I guess what I'm asking is:

Should I feel guilty about it? It could be that perhaps a vast majority of women enjoy it or maybe not?

Does anyone else here enjoy having a girl swallow or do you find it distasteful?

Offline Horseman

I don't mind whether they swallow or not.

Even CIM isn't essential to me though preferred.

Ultimately though they're offering a service and you're paying for it. If they really didn't want to then they wouldn't. So zero need to feel guilty.

Offline Jayne_cobb

There’s an English girl I’ve seen who apologized to me for not swallowing, said she used to do it but now can’t because it started making her ill. Apparently that’s quite common.  :unknown:
Just googled and semen allergy is a thing.

For the op - I wouldn’t feel guilty, if the girl agreed to do it and is fine with it then no worries. It’s only in that grey area where she’s agreed to do it but then is visibly unhappy afterwards that guilt is justifiable.
If you’ve got a regular who is fine with it - carry on until she tells you otherwise
« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 04:27:02 pm by Jayne_cobb »

Offline Hobbit

There’s an English girl I’ve seen who apologized to me for not swallowing, said she used to do it but now can’t because it started making her ill. Apparently that’s quite common.  :unknown:

Really why? Too much protein?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 04:26:16 pm by Hobbit »

Offline GreyDave

:hi: I have found very few WG`s actually swallow and usally its straight out to bathroom and spit and rinse..

If your have a reg try spunking on her tits and then lick it off if you are prepared to taste your own ;)  then next time you might get them to swallow, seems daft but ive done this many times over the years in fact when they go to wipe it of their jugs I say let me help it always brings a surprised look  :P

Had one girl call maid in and she watched  :D "This gezzer wats to lick his cumorf me tit Pat come and watch"  :cool: just brill maid always remembered me after  :hi: :hi:

Offline Hobbit

:hi: I have found very few WG`s actually swallow and usally its straight out to bathroom and spit and rinse..

If your have a reg try spunking on her tits and then lick it off if you are prepared to taste your own ;)  then next time you might get them to swallow, seems daft but ive done this many times over the years in fact when they go to wipe it of their jugs I say let me help it always brings a surprised look  :P

Had one girl call maid in and she watched  :D "This gezzer wats to lick his cumorf me tit Pat come and watch"  :cool: just brill maid always remembered me after  :hi: :hi:

I have tasted my cum and I thought it tasted okay. Nothing amazing or sweet but okay. Maybe it's the volume that's the issue.

Offline Jayne_cobb

I can’t remember- next time I see her I’ll ask. It maybe she developed an allergy to it - but I would think an allergic reaction would only occur with a specific individual, not everyone’s cum

Offline stevedave

I think you're overthinking it OP, if a girl agrees to swallow your cum then I don't see the issue.

Personally for me, I don't care if they swallow or not. I do prefer to CIM (but its not a deal breaker), but honestly once it is out of me, I don't really care what they do with it.

Offline Adoniron

I love a CIM finish but I don't care whether they swallow or spit.

Offline Hobbit

So far it looks like I'm the only one then. Maybe there's something wrong with me.. :scare:

Online MissWolf

• Service Provider
From a wg perspective, or mine to be precise

I won't swallow on a first booking and that's because some cum tastes disgusting,  smoking, diet and hydration can all affect the taste and consistency.

I've had lumpy cum, goopy cum, cum with blood in it, off colour yellowish cum and all the variations in between, so for me I like to get a look at what a clients is like before I commit to cim on a second booking.

Once I'm happy that client doesn't produce foul tasting or weird cum I will gladly have them spunk in my mouth but it has to be into an open mouth as closed mouth and a direct shot to the back of my throat produces an instant gag reflex and can result in me being sick, a heavy cummer doesn't help that lol

For me I know its psychological from an ex when I was a teenager who was let's say well endowed and instant, the punishment for a lap full of sick was less than pleasant.

Once a bit of trust has built up I enjoy cim, I don't always swallow all of it but it's good fun.

Offline hendrix

My regs all swallow and seem to enjoy it. CIM and swallow is probably the most common way I finish a punt.

Online Punterperson1971

One wg I see swallows she says best not to waste it and even said prefers to swallow than a facial,she even looks up at me and opens her mouth to show it’s all in there and then swallows while still staring,also another one dies cim but goes and spits it into the sink and then uses mouthwash.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 05:31:56 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline mace-window

There is something about a girl swallowing cum that really excites me and usually when finishing I always ask if they can swallow. The majority of girls that I have seen don't or would swallow a little but not all of it. Some just dribble it out or sneakily spit it out. However, when I do find a girl that likes to swallow then I usually make them a regular, subject to looks and personality, etc.

Should I feel guilty about it? It could be that perhaps a vast majority of women enjoy it or maybe not?

Does anyone else here enjoy having a girl swallow or do you find it distasteful?

Personally I love CIM/swallow. It's one of my favorite things to do sex wise. I still remember my first time having CIM/Swallow/ being done on me out of the blue with a lady while she was holding my ass tight and keeping me locked in so I can't escape. I almost passed out from that session  :angelgirl:.

Anyways like you said not many WG's do it. Though if I do find one or two WG's that are happy to do swallow, they are in my regular hotlist. That said I don't feel guilty after the deed is done or she feels like the taste of my cum is bad. And I think you should not feel guilty either. They put CIM/Swallow on their like's list so they know what's going to happen.

I would say if the WG don't like the taste of your cum, maybe don't eat food that may make your cum taste bad and eat food that would make your cum taste better. For example for eating food that make your cum taste bad includes dairy, drugs/alcohol, meat, High-Sulfur Foods (e.g. broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower), Caffeine, Asparagus and fast foods should all be avoided a day or two before your meet. Example of foods that make your cum taste better includes Sweeten type of foods (wheatgrass, Barley green, Maca Root, Acai Berry, Baobab, Lucuma, Spirulina, Chlorella, Flax seed, cinnamon, lemon, peppermint, parsley, pineapple, kiwi fruits, blueberries and plumbs), Celery or high Vitamin C foods, Cranberries and water are all good to take during the week of the meet. End of the day if a WG puts CIM/Swallow on her like list don't feel bad if she feels a certain way afterwards. But if they is a pattern of WG's not liking the taste of your cum, it would be considerate to eat food that will make you cum taste better to make it easier for those WG's to swallow your cum.

Offline Private Parts

Always tailored my diet in the build up to the meet with Petite Mel.
On many occasions I provided a healthy breakfast.
What a girl! :hi:

Offline Chazz

it's difficult to not want something that puts the icing on the cake.

Putting "icing" on an SP's cake is an entirely different matter!

Offline Herts_Outcaller

I have an obsession with swallowing. Would never see a wg that swallows and not load her mouth.

Nothing wrong with you OP, but no need to feel guilty. I don't like working for 6 days a week, but I do it for the money, same reason they swallow your gunk.

They offer it as a service because they know it attracts those that have that as a fetish. They set their own boundaries and the only thing you should feel guilty about is not respecting whatever boundaries they have.

Offline nbarnes

So far it looks like I'm the only one then. Maybe there's something wrong with me.. :scare:

Nope- you are not alone.
Nothing hotter than a girl who swallows. There's something intimate and very sexual about it.

I do appreciate that it can be a health issue for WGs and a lot of girls just do not like it - would never make a song and dance about it - but if its offered or even better, done unexpectedly - awesome.

I had one sub girl in Peterborough (sadly retired) - who would keep her mouth closed and hoover like suck the lot into her mouth while making sexy little muffled but loud exclamations, she'd then open her mouth and show it to me, and hold it in her mouth until i gave her permission to swallow it :yahoo: (this was her thing more than mine)

Offline isaac_gauss

It's my favourite way to get finished off. I love a post-ejaculation oral cleanup too, much better than wet-wipes.

As for guilt, well. It's a pretty damn selfish act. Seems reasonable to feel an amount of guilt in proportion to how nasty your spunk is (something to a degree under your control) and how much the lady dislikes it. You could opt for ones more likely to find it more palatable: perhaps ones that advertise it particularly not as a paid extra, or regulars who you've found will swallow yours more frequently.

But the nastiness is part of the fun. If sperm tasted good then the act of swallowing wouldn't have much significance.

Offline B4bcock

I don't mind either way if a girl swallows or not with CIM, but I had a great experience in a parlour when, as soon as I started to cum, the SP went into full DT and took the whole load straight down.  The sight and psychological side of it made it a mind blowing orgasm.

Offline Fitsarahgfe

• Service Provider

I'm the same, if I swallow I get upset stomach or even stomach cramps, nausea.  I remember reading about it, it's because of some specific protein that sperm contains, protein that cannot be digested as we don't have the enzyme to break it down. So pretty much the same thing as other proteins (dunno, milk, gluten?) intolerance.

Shame , bathroom sink it is then :cry: :scare:

Offline alabama1

I don't see why a punter should feel guilty/remorseful for requesting a girl to swallow. If she wasn't comfortable with it she wouldn't offer it. In saying that i always feel guilty on the odd occasion that i give a girl a facial.  :D

Offline Midori

• Service Provider
I enjoy swallowing about 60-70 percent of the time that it seems appropriate to swallow. Most of the time it is much easier and more pleasant to just swallow it down than hold it in my mouth and go to the bathroom. However, if you are a heavy cummer I would suggest warning the lady beforehand, I have had guys who literally have given me more than I can handle and cum isnt like water, it is quite easy to choke on. Also, check the consistency of it - if its lumpy its not going to be pleasant so make sure you are properly hydrated etc. And it is more common than you would think for older gentlemen to have blood etc in their ejaculate, so I no longer guarantee that I will swallow on a first appointment because of the safety concerns and the "ick" factor and often its a judgement call on my part once I've met the person.

Also, yes. If you do it a lot it can give you a bad tummy ache. I have had to point this out for an overnight client who could cum multiple times, because towards the end of the night I could start feeling unwell if I swallowed more than once or twice.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2021, 08:37:53 am by Midori »

Offline Whiteknight

There is nothing wrong with you.

If they offer it and taken your money, there is no need to feel bad about it.

I love shooting a big load in their mouth too, doesn't bother me swallow or spit, but obviously nice to watch them swallow it and lick me clean.

Offline Hobbit

I don't see why a punter should feel guilty/remorseful for requesting a girl to swallow. If she wasn't comfortable with it she wouldn't offer it. In saying that i always feel guilty on the odd occasion that i give a girl a facial.  :D

I guess the guilt factor for me comes into fact that it is a nasty act and if I put myself in their shoes then I probably wouldn't do it myself. It's good to know that I'm not the only one that enjoys it. I guess I can control how it tastes to some degree. I'm pretty much a vegetarian (not sure if that helps in any way) I occasionally eat chicken or fish but very rarely. I don't tend to eat much sweet stuff and I know that pineapple juice apparently is meant to be good to sweeten it up.

Offline Hobbit

I don't mind either way if a girl swallows or not with CIM, but I had a great experience in a parlour when, as soon as I started to cum, the SP went into full DT and took the whole load straight down.  The sight and psychological side of it made it a mind blowing orgasm.

Yes, a Throatpie is an amazing feeling but is very difficult to find. There aren't many girls that do it.

Offline Hobbit

It's my favourite way to get finished off. I love a post-ejaculation oral cleanup too, much better than wet-wipes.

As for guilt, well. It's a pretty damn selfish act. Seems reasonable to feel an amount of guilt in proportion to how nasty your spunk is (something to a degree under your control) and how much the lady dislikes it. You could opt for ones more likely to find it more palatable: perhaps ones that advertise it particularly not as a paid extra, or regulars who you've found will swallow yours more frequently.

But the nastiness is part of the fun. If sperm tasted good then the act of swallowing wouldn't have much significance.

I guess that's what makes it exciting that it is slightly taboo. I guess it wasn't really designed to go down that hole. But it would be interesting to know for how many centuries have girls been swallowing and how did it start? I guess we will never know. :unknown:

I have a couple of regulars that swallow but occasionally don't. I guess it depends on how they feel or how I taste.

Offline Tonyg

Get them to gargle and dribble it out over their tits!   :yahoo:
Banned reason: Abusive to other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline alabama1

I guess that's what makes it exciting that it is slightly taboo. I guess it wasn't really designed to go down that hole. But it would be interesting to know for how many centuries have girls been swallowing and how did it start? I guess we will never know. :unknown:

I have a couple of regulars that swallow but occasionally don't. I guess it depends on how they feel or how I taste.
Or how many pints they have had already  :D

Offline shagmore

Don't really mind, swallow or not, have tried snowballing and then WG swallowed the lot

Offline Doc Holliday

I'm the same, if I swallow I get upset stomach or even stomach cramps, nausea.  I remember reading about it, it's because of some specific protein that sperm contains, protein that cannot be digested as we don't have the enzyme to break it down. So pretty much the same thing as other proteins (dunno, milk, gluten?) intolerance.

Can you provide evidence for that as never heard of such?  :hi:

Allergy to semen is a rare condition, thought to arise from some of the ingredients ... most likely the small protein content (although not sperm). It is a Type I allergy which means it is an immediate hypersensitivity reaction and will cause issues at the point of contact, be it vagina, oral cavity and skin. Whilst this could go on to cause Gastro Intestinal reactions if swallowed, it will not do this alone without an initial oral reaction.

There are some reports of semen causing stomach cramps not related to allergic reaction, but no obvious cause can be ascertained. This is extremely rare, although we appear to have two cases in this thread?  :unknown:

In terms of STIs the risk relates to the time the semen is in the oral cavity. Once swallowed and enters the stomach the STI risk should be eliminated. If you are concerned about STI risk do not allow semen into your mouth at all. It can be argued that the risk potentially increases with time present in the mouth, so swallowing is likely to be the quickest way to reduce that risk. Swallowing certainly does not increase STI risk.

The real problem is that semen can be ‘unpleasant’ in consistency (although it is mostly water) and occasionally volume, which produces swallowing hesitancy. This can be a normal reaction to foods also.
Taste can be also be an issue of course, but taste will only take place whilst the semen is in the mouth, so swallowing is once again a quick way to get rid of the taste, although there is a natural reaction not to swallow something which tastes unpleasant but to spit it out instead. Think back to taking spoonful of childhood medicine and being told "swallow it and the taste will be gone"  :D

Finally it goes without saying that of course you cannot get pregnant from swallowing …. or can you? Well only if you get into a knife fight afterwards. External Link/Members Only

Remarkable things those little spermatozoa  :D

Offline alabama1

In summary then, Sarah, the Doc advises you to swallow. Maybe a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down, as one famous nanny with a brolly once said.  :D

Offline Hobbit

In summary then, Sarah, the Doc advises you to swallow. Maybe a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down, as one famous nanny with a brolly once said.  :D

I always found that nanny to be very hot. She can have my 3 spoonfuls. :D

Offline petermisc

I guess the guilt factor for me comes into fact that it is a nasty act and if I put myself in their shoes then I probably wouldn't do it myself. It's good to know that I'm not the only one that enjoys it. I guess I can control how it tastes to some degree. I'm pretty much a vegetarian (not sure if that helps in any way) I occasionally eat chicken or fish but very rarely. I don't tend to eat much sweet stuff and I know that pineapple juice apparently is meant to be good to sweeten it up.
Personally, I would be more concerned about those who allow you to CIM, but then immediately make a frantic dash for the bathroom like they need to get rid of something poisonous.  Not only do they clearly not like cim, but it also totally spoils the moment for me.  Particularly if they spend several minutes desperately and noisily gargling and throat clearing.

Offline Fitsarahgfe

• Service Provider

Allergy to semen is a rare condition, thought to arise from some of the ingredients ... most likely the small protein content (although not sperm). It is a Type I allergy which means it is an immediate hypersensitivity reaction and will cause issues at the point of contact, be it vagina, oral cavity and skin. Whilst this could go on to cause Gastro Intestinal reactions if swallowed, it will not do this alone without an initial oral reaction.

There are some reports of semen causing stomach cramps not related to allergic reaction, but no obvious cause can be ascertained. This is extremely rare, although we appear to have two cases in this thread?  :unknown:

In terms of STIs the risk relates to the time the semen is in the oral cavity. Once swallowed and enters the stomach the STI risk should be eliminated. If you are concerned about STI risk do not allow semen into your mouth at all. It can be argued that the risk potentially increases with time present in the mouth, so swallowing is likely to be the quickest way to reduce that risk. Swallowing certainly does not increase STI risk.

The real problem is that semen can be ‘unpleasant’ in consistency (although it is mostly water) and occasionally volume, which produces swallowing hesitancy. This can be a normal reaction to foods also.
Taste can be also be an issue of course, but taste will only take place whilst the semen is in the mouth, so swallowing is once again a quick way to get rid of the taste, although there is a natural reaction not to swallow something which tastes unpleasant but to spit it out instead. Think back to taking spoonful of childhood medicine and being told "swallow it and the taste will be gone"  :D

Finally it goes without saying that of course you cannot get pregnant from swallowing …. or can you? Well only if you get into a knife fight afterwards. External Link/Members Only

No, sadly I can't provide any evidence from a reliable source. This is just what I googled back when I realised that this happens every time after I do swallow. I'm not worried about consistency, taste etc of sperm, it doesn't put me off. I just don't like having a stomach ache :-). So will stick with doing CIM only :hi:

Offline Hobbit

Personally, I would be more concerned about those who allow you to CIM, but then immediately make a frantic dash for the bathroom like they need to get rid of something poisonous.  Not only do they clearly not like cim, but it also totally spoils the moment for me.  Particularly if they spend several minutes desperately and noisily gargling and throat clearing.

That is a very good point. I don’t like it as much either when they have to go and spit it out in the toilet. Swallowing just makes it a more wholesome feeling to the session and makes me feel accepted.

Offline Bebebelle

• Service Provider
I really don’t think you should feel guilty about this. If we offer it on our likes list then we are happy to swallow it. I don’t think any of my clients feel any guilt about offloading it, in fact many will abstain from all wanking for days or weeks before to ensure they’ve built up a good reserve for me  :D
I do think if you know that you’re a heavy cummer, then it’s wise just to let the WG know this beforehand as I’ve had a couple who didn’t warn me so if it’s a huge load, you may see a startled look on her face as she tries to gulp it all down.  On the topic of making a WG ill,  I would say to always mention if you’ve been on strong meds etc as I once did get very ill after seeing a regular who we realised after , had been on steroids and antibiotics on this particular occasion. As I swallowed it tasted weird and within about half an hour I wasn’t very well which lasted for the rest of the day, so I’d say perhaps warn the WG if you are on any strong meds as it’s probably better not to swallow on those occasions.
I say go and enjoy your guilt free CIM sessions and watch the lady swallow the lot, it’s clearly a service you enjoy at the time and there’s every chance she enjoys it too. It’s what you’re paying for so just lose the guilt and enjoy it.

Offline uncle jessie

Why doesn't the OP compromise and go for a facial with open mouth finish ?, can have the best of both worlds then . She can swallow some and get plastered with the rest, especially good if you are a heavy cummer  .

Offline Hobbit

I really don’t think you should feel guilty about this. If we offer it on our likes list then we are happy to swallow it. I don’t think any of my clients feel any guilt about offloading it, in fact many will abstain from all wanking for days or weeks before to ensure they’ve built up a good reserve for me  :D
I do think if you know that you’re a heavy cummer, then it’s wise just to let the WG know this beforehand as I’ve had a couple who didn’t warn me so if it’s a huge load, you may see a startled look on her face as she tries to gulp it all down.  On the topic of making a WG ill,  I would say to always mention if you’ve been on strong meds etc as I once did get very ill after seeing a regular who we realised after , had been on steroids and antibiotics on this particular occasion. As I swallowed it tasted weird and within about half an hour I wasn’t very well which lasted for the rest of the day, so I’d say perhaps warn the WG if you are on any strong meds as it’s probably better not to swallow on those occasions.
I say go and enjoy your guilt free CIM sessions and watch the lady swallow the lot, it’s clearly a service you enjoy at the time and there’s every chance she enjoys it too. It’s what you’re paying for so just lose the guilt and enjoy it.

Thank you for the reassurance. It's good to know that some women enjoy swallowing. I have always wondered if it is a niche market as many are happy to provide CIM but swallowing seems to be something many don't do.

Offline Hobbit

Why doesn't the OP compromise and go for a facial with open mouth finish ?, can have the best of both worlds then . She can swallow some and get plastered with the rest, especially good if you are a heavy cummer  .

Ah, That's the weird bit as I'm not a fan of facials. It doesn't do anything for me and in fact, I find it a little offputting.

Offline cotton

Agreed , cim and then its up to the girl , you see what the girl prefers to do and thats more interesting than telling her what to do.

Offline Hobbit

Agreed , cim and then its up to the girl , you see what the girl prefers to do and thats more interesting than telling her what to do.

True and it's great doing it that way but you'll find 9 out 10 will not swallow unless asked.

Offline mace-window

Now that's good to know  :D :D :D :D.

Offline cotton

True and it's great doing it that way but you'll find 9 out 10 will not swallow unless asked.
Yeh true but that 1 who swallows , shes a keeper  :thumbsup:

Offline mace-window

I enjoy swallowing about 60-70 percent of the time that it seems appropriate to swallow. Most of the time it is much easier and more pleasant to just swallow it down than hold it in my mouth and go to the bathroom. However, if you are a heavy cummer I would suggest warning the lady beforehand, I have had guys who literally have given me more than I can handle and cum isnt like water, it is quite easy to choke on. Also, check the consistency of it - if its lumpy its not going to be pleasant so make sure you are properly hydrated etc. And it is more common than you would think for older gentlemen to have blood etc in their ejaculate, so I no longer guarantee that I will swallow on a first appointment because of the safety concerns and the "ick" factor and often its a judgement call on my part once I've met the person.

Also, yes. If you do it a lot it can give you a bad tummy ache. I have had to point this out for an overnight client who could cum multiple times, because towards the end of the night I could start feeling unwell if I swallowed more than once or twice.

Hi Midori. This is off topic but as your AW account is deactivated I was wondering if your still going to continue escorting after the lockdown or you have retired from escort?

Offline mace-window

Yeh true but that 1 who swallows , shes a keeper  :thumbsup:

100% wife/kidnap material  :D.

Offline m@rk

I love a girl who swallows hence why my 2 regular ladies both offer the service. I drink a lot of smoothies ans girls in the past have often said my cum tastes sweeter than the norm. Lol

Offline Hobbit

100% wife/kidnap material  :D.

A wife that swallows. Now that's a heaven I'd happily go to.  :D

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
From a wg perspective, or mine to be precise

I won't swallow on a first booking and that's because some cum tastes disgusting,  smoking, diet and hydration can all affect the taste and consistency.

I've had lumpy cum, goopy cum, cum with blood in it, off colour yellowish cum and all the variations in between, so for me I like to get a look at what a clients is like before I commit to cim on a second booking.

Once I'm happy that client doesn't produce foul tasting or weird cum I will gladly have them spunk in my mouth but it has to be into an open mouth as closed mouth and a direct shot to the back of my throat produces an instant gag reflex and can result in me being sick, a heavy cummer doesn't help that lol

For me I know its psychological from an ex when I was a teenager who was let's say well endowed and instant, the punishment for a lap full of sick was less than pleasant.

Once a bit of trust has built up I enjoy cim, I don't always swallow all of it but it's good fun.

hence one of the reasons I have on my profile I won’t see smokers  :vomit: