Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: glory hole massage  (Read 3101 times)

Offline OREOLOVER

Anyone know of any masseuses that offer proper massage, whilst having your dick sucked off through a glory hole in the table by another girl? Would love that! Ideally, I am looking for somewhere in Kent to London. thanks

Online Corus Boy

Anyone know of any masseuses that offer proper massage, whilst having your dick sucked off through a glory hole in the table by another girl? Would love that! Ideally, I am looking for somewhere in Kent to London. thanks

A nice erotic thought but as in any Glory Hole scenario I would need to know continuously who was one the otherside of the hole, just in case they weren't so Glorious!

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
That's a milking table you're talking about not a glory hole.

Have you actually seen an SP during your 18 months of membership.    :unknown:

Offline Philmeboots

Oreo lover of oral lover ?    Sure if you look at 4handed massage options in London or Kent you will find what you are looking for or similar experience of not on milking table.

Could also try contributing occasionally then probably get required help of regular posters

Offline tynetunnel

Wow! First post takes 18 months and is a question requiring input and advice from contributing members.... :dash:

Offline Punterperson1971

Wow! First post takes 18 months and is a question requiring input and advice from contributing members.... :dash:
Maybe he’s shy and was building up courage either way sounds  like a leech

Offline datwabbit

Massage tables have a hole for your face. Just look for a masseure who does oral and flip around so your cock in through the hole. Be careful not to tip the table though.

Offline rhub9

Don't use the phrase "glory hole", it sends people into hysterics about what may be on the other side...

But the general bj+massage combo concept is great. I've yet to experience it anywhere in the UK though, unfortunately.

Looking forward to Thailand opening up again:

External Link/Members Only

Offline tynetunnel

Don't use the phrase "glory hole", it sends people into hysterics about what may be on the other side...

But the general bj+massage combo concept is great. I've yet to experience it anywhere in the UK though, unfortunately.

Looking forward to Thailand opening up again:

External Link/Members Only

Awesome. I have to experience this before I die

Offline Doc Holliday

Massage tables have a hole for your face. Just look for a masseure who does oral and flip around so your cock in through the hole. Be careful not to tip the table though.

But where do your legs go?

Offline datwabbit

But where do your legs go?
Wedged up against the wall if my experience of small massage rooms is normal.