Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Empress Sophia, Nottingham.  (Read 4427 times)

10 review(s) for EmpressSophia (4 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline NervousJ

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Second time lucky finally got to see Sophia.. Comms weren't exactly brilliant, she cancelled on me with no notice first time around, and I put a booking request in last night, which wasn't accepted but agreed. Had to phone to confirm this morning but all good in the end...

Easy to find new build flats in Hucknall, loads of off road parking and all was safe and sound...

I was taking advantage of the January offer £70 for 30 mins...

Up the stairs I went and the door opened to find Sophia in stockings and a slip of some sort... She is an extremely pretty girl, I would say size 12/14 but I think the photos on AW are slightly flattering... Don't get me wrong, she's attractive but not FAF as I found her photos to be...on a positive note, her tits are fucking huge.... :dance:

She's extremely chatty and very easy to get on with and talk too. Money out of the way, Sophia, prosecco in hand, ha ha, love it, lay on the bed whilst I undress and joined her...

Decent kissing and she quickly had her hand in my pants fondling away....the tits were then out and boy they are good, all natural, so not pert and proud. I'm not fussy, good tits are good tits....

She kept her slip on for the meeting, so I guess she may be carrying a bit of extra weight, but didn't really bother me... She's no gym bunny, but doesn't claim to be....

Didn't take her long to start sucking the old boy, very  enthusiastic and it felt good..OWO...

Returned the favour and spent an age down there, she smelt fresh and clean and tasted great. Slight stubble, but I wasn't bothered...she seemed to enjoy herself...

On with the rubber and Sophia on top, fabulous sight, being a bit larger than my normal felt different and couldn't chuck her up and down as much.....

Over she went, wet as an otters pocket...and I finished with me on top.... Felt good, loads more kissing and cleaned up and chatted for a while before I left....

Overall it was a good punt, it really felt like fucking  your girlfriend, a proper gfe experience..not as slick as some punts ive had recently, but overall a good one....

Would I recommend, yes I would, would I go back for another go, mmmmm probably not....pretty girl and great company, but I just didn't find her FAF enough....glad I tried though....

Nj....

« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 07:38:08 pm by NervousJ »

Online j122

I challenge anyone to get 34F boobs in a size 10 top!

Oh my, I've never backed down from a challenge..

#consultsSundaydiary

Did you take a size 10 top with you? :D

Offline NervousJ

Did you take a size 10 top with you? :D

Ha ha ha, I thought about that when she took her top off... I think she was right. No fucking chance... :lol:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Well I'm disappointed with you MrNJ.

Tits like that  :yahoo: :yahoo: and you didn't lube them up.  :dash: :dash:

FAIL.  :lol:  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm just gonna have to go get me a size10 lycra top and a whole bucket of lube and do the job properly.  :D  :cool:  :D

Offline NervousJ

:lol: :lol: I'm going to have to start jotting things down, a notebook of some kind.

Your  right, I'm missing out on things, when my old  tallywacker takes over my head... :timeout:

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Great review jim, glad you had fun matey, she looks really sexy

Offline mrfishyfoo

:lol: :lol: I'm going to have to start jotting things down, a notebook of some kind.

Your  right, I'm missing out on things, when my old  tallywacker takes over my head... :timeout:

Ha !! Ha !! I know what you mean. 

I keep forgetting to spray my baby batter into lasses mouths when they offer CIM  :diablo: :diablo: as I'm too busy slapping there asses and getting carried away.  :D :D

I'll never learn.  :lol: :lol:

Online j122

Looks like she's back again after a break & now in Derby

Offline NervousJ

Christ, ands price hike by the looks of it. Certainly not at those prices..

Offline Kingy28

Looking at her pics, she looks like she's expanded up a couple of sizes.

Online j122

Looking at her pics, she looks like she's expanded up a couple of sizes.

Even less chance of squeezing them tittes in a size 10 top :D

Further, all my photos are of me and as for the size comment- I challenge anyone to get 34F boobs in a size 10 top!

Offline Kingy28

Even less chance of squeezing them tittes in a size 10 top :D
I tried booking her previously but her comms weren't up to much. She's too pricey & too big for my tastes now.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 09:50:08 am by Kingy28 »

Online curiousB

great review J! always been tempted by her and her those tig ol' bitties!