Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Discovering New Gems  (Read 1067 times)

Offline fonzy_007

So I have been punting for over 10 years, I used to discover ‘gems’ quite regularly. Punt to gem ratio. Definition of a gem varies as we all like different things. For me a gem would be a newbie to the game but not a newbie to sex. She knows what she is doing and gets into it like its for real. That touch, that kiss, that effort to please and enjoy herself in the process. Or at least a SP that sustains some of these attributes as she progresses in her career.

I have the SP’s that I visit regularly but these are running low as either they are retiring or move to a crazy price range.

I think all I am saying is the market seems to be flooded with the same crap (without mentioning any nationality) and its difficult to spot the gems - if they exist anymore
« Last Edit: August 09, 2020, 07:06:22 am by fonzy_007 »

Offline LLPunting

Care to state who your gems are/have been?

Offline HERTSBLUE

Keeping the gems to himself  :dash:

Offline Helloyou75001

All dried up now... i ve been looking for a year now...  :unknown:

Offline LLPunting

All dried up now... i ve been looking for a year now...  :unknown:

Either your undeclared and uncharacterised requirements are unrealistic or you're not looking hard enough.  Whilst we've all been complaining about the declining standards for years it is clear that the "superhunnies" are available at the 150ph price point and some "gems" are found at 100 although less likely in London because of the cost of living and the exploitation of the perceived richer market.  Had you gone to the provinces prior to CoVID you would have had more success.

Offline Private Parts

OP
Stop wasting my time.
You are an attention seeker.
Put up or shut up
 :hi:
PP