Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Most beautiful VFM WG  (Read 1566 times)

Offline thunder

Just wondering who do you think is the most beautiful prossie for under 100 for an hour?
I know best service is dee,cindy etc but for a vanilla punt with a very pretty wg who would you go to?
Cindy has a slutty look not particularly beautiful,dee doesn't show her face and haven't been with her.Michelle independent seems very pretty..katalina is beautiful as well.any other recommendations?
Thanks in advance

LL

Mia in Farringdon is very pretty if you can stretch to £120 (or just see her for 30 mins - it's worth it :hi:)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Persie

Mia in Farringdon is very pretty if you can stretch to £120 (or just see her for 30 mins - it's worth it :hi:)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hot listed her so she can thank you for stuffing £100 in the pocket

Offline bestbefore

Mariann, who visits Harrow area regularly, is very pretty, and great vfm at £80.
And you are spot on with Michelle and Katalina, - have seen both and they are both stunning girls, fab bodies, great services and £100 and £80 respectively.

Absolutely no need to pay more than £100 to get a stunning girl in London.

LL

Hot listed her so she can thank you for stuffing £100 in the pocket
She's one of those popular girls like Michelle.  I've only seen her once but tried and failed to book her many times prior to that as she was busy.  In the end I had to break my habit of spontaneous punting and actually gave her a couple of days' notice.

Offline scooby73

Would agree with Mia.
Only seen her once but was very nice.
I love small, petite, blonde and 18-22ish.

Anybody got any recommendations like this for a visit this eve?