Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dwindling hot list  (Read 711 times)

cjkany2015

I'm having problems finding new girls.

Popular girls are hard to book and limited availability. I think this site is making the well reviewed girls hard to get in with.

Some I like seem to be a bit sketchy with constant moves and pimps managing AW.

Anything north of £150/hr too much of a gamble considering generally shit service around.

What's a man to do to find a reliable, professional, well located, attractive, passionate filthy minx at the right price?

Offline nylonnobby

Couldn't agree more mate do these WG not realise were in a double dip recession  was browsing AW the other day and the prices for  overweight not the best lookers in the world were stupid. one girl said she was 28 more 48 OK a lot of guys like a bbw but not at £180 a hour for nothing special services and someone you wouldn't look at twice in the street as for the moving on you can go click on a link on here that sounds  good and they've moved miles away one girl on my hot list was in Dartford Kent last week she's in Aberdeen now

cjkany2015

The trend for the good girls to move to £150+ is a problem.

Good luck to them if people are paying it. It just seems a bit much for an hour of sex.

The moving does my head in. The last 3 WGs I clicked with seem to move on a weekly basis and the AW comms are abysmal. It seems to go hand in hand.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 10:05:56 am by cjkany2015 »