Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Angelica 95 - Stratford  (Read 2923 times)

56 review(s) for Hot Angelica 95 (23 positive, 10 neutral, 23 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
60 review(s) for @ANGIE DIAMOND@ (25 positive, 11 neutral, 24 negative) [Indexed by sunnyj]
70 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5510632) (30 positive, 14 neutral, 25 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
69 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7621232) (30 positive, 14 neutral, 25 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline sunnyj

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She wasted my time when I went to see her previously and I gave her a negative review. She came back again and I decided to give her a try.

Called and booked her for one hour at £80 with few hours notice. Once I reached the location, I text her and she called me and provides the address. This time comms are handled by her and she did say that when she is busy it will be handled by her friend.

Location is 10 mins bus ride from Stratford station or 7 mins walk from Pudding Mill Lane DLR station.

She is the one that you see on the profile. Nice face with big natural boobs. Current hair colour is red brown and not her natural one.

I buzzed, she came down and opened the main door. She was in plain clothes nothing sexy. She welcomed me in and gave me a bottle of water.

Handed over the cash and she checked if they are real ones. Fresh towels and mouthwash are available and I took a quick shower.

Came back and she was fully naked. Was slightly disappointed as I planned to undress her slowly but I should have informed her before going into the shower.

Played with her big boobs, sucked and licked them. Moved on to FK with bit of tongue, DFK not available. Nice covered BJ (OWO is available), lubed up and sex in different positions (Missy and Doggy). Finished inside the bag and she helped me clean up.

Had a little chat and round two started. Same as round one and again I finished in doggy.

She gave me a decent massage. Round three was with lot of HJ to bring it up, bit of OW and sex in missy till finish.

Not a clock watcher but she does have a timer setup in her mobile to indicate the last 10 mins. Took a shower and left on time.

She is sweet and nice girl who provides good service. Very good VFM and I left fully satisfied with empty balls.  :dance: :yahoo:

Offline Wozel

The problem with her new location is that it’s not car friendly

Offline sunnyj

The problem with her new location is that it’s not car friendly
It's not friendly for people like me who travel by tube/bus. It's a quiet place, no shops or activities around and one way in & out. With the way they operate high chance that one will bump into another punter.

niftyfiftydave

It's not friendly for people like me who travel by tube/bus. It's a quiet place, no shops or activities around and one way in & out. With the way they operate high chance that one will bump into another punter.

Yep, it is the back to back booking that puts me off.

Offline ars.mav

She's a decent punt..time to revisit  ;)

Offline sunnyj

She's a decent punt..time to revisit  ;)
Very good vfm if you are able to meet her.   :)