Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First Overnight  (Read 1113 times)

Offline virtualplayer

I am considering booking a girl I have been seeing for my first ever overnight meeting. I have seen her a few times and the longest was 3 hours each time it has flown by and I have really enjoyed the time with her.

I have suggested that I would like  an overnight with her and the answer I got was don't expect to sleep much then...

Any tips / suggestions?

ask or tell amount of sleep needed and start and finish times as o/nite can be from 8hours to 14hours

Offline virtualplayer

Thanks this is in the initial phase of sorting so have asked for hours and started a conversation about expectations  of the night for both of us.

carefree

How many times do you expect to bang her, two maybe three?  Why dont you just book separate outcalls, much cheaper AND you dont have to buy her dinner either.

Fair enough if it works for you, i just cant think of anything worse than prolonged small talking with a prossie in between fucks.  She doesnt want to be there, and whilst boring her with a load of unintersting shit all shes doing is sitting there thinking what odious toads us men are :lol:

Have fun anyway :thumbsup:

Offline closeshave

And what time her mate shows up as a freebie  :wackogirl:

Offline virtualplayer

How many times do you expect to bang her, two maybe three?  Why dont you just book separate outcalls, much cheaper AND you dont have to buy her dinner either.

Fair enough if it works for you, i just cant think of anything worse than prolonged small talking with a prossie in between fucks.  She doesnt want to be there, and whilst boring her with a load of unintersting shit all shes doing is sitting there thinking what odious toads us men are :lol:

Have fun anyway :thumbsup:

Probably about 3 maybe 4 if she can bring me back from the dead....

I don't expect small talk as its rude for a girl to speak she. She has something in her mouth...

carefree

Ben4454

Discuss how long the overnight will be. Generally it is about 12 hours. Usually it is better to do it during the day. Otherwise you could be paying her while she gets her non negociable eight hours.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 08:30:39 pm by Ben4454 »