Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The 5% ratio ..  (Read 7147 times)

Offline David1970

As the "lad" with (then) 794 posts (mine is the only criteria which fits) mentioned by the OP in the first posting on this thread I have indeed taken a certain amount of `stick` on this Forum for not having posted more than 1 Review.

I was well into my 86th year when I first joined this Forum and past my 86th birthday when I actually posted my solitary Review.

I have to wonder just how many of my critics will be able to post any Review at all when THEY are over 86 years old.  If any there be I raise my hat in advance to them.

So you are now 90+?

Offline Happylad

So you are now 90+?

YES! In 2 more months (Corvid 19, lung cancer and a dicky ticker permitting) I shall be 91.  That is why you aren`t likely to see any more reviews from me.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 01:52:07 pm by Happylad »

Offline Goldfinch

YES! In 2 more months (Corvid 19 and numerous other bodily ailments permitting) I shall be 91.

:drinks:

Offline David1970

YES! In 2 more months (Corvid 19, lung cancer and a dicky ticker permitting) I shall be 91.  That is why you aren`t likely to see any more reviews from me.

Good on you :drinks:

What’s your secret to a long life? ( please let it be mindless sex and not eating health and exercise)

Online Moby Dick

What’s your secret to a long life? ( please let it be mindless sex and not eating health and exercise)
Not letting the wife find out you fuck prostitutes

Offline Happylad

I`m afraid you`ve left it too late.  You have to spend your boyhood surviving a World War, then  your early manhood fighting in another War - that toughens you up nicely; then you work 12 hours a day to pay 19/6d in the £ Tax under Harold Wilson; after that life`s a doddle and it`s downhill all the way, but it also helps if you have 50 years of very happy married life with a wife who likes her sex as much as you do. I took a year to get over the loss of my wife, and then spent another 7 in riotous punting. but when I was 86 my 40 day consumption of ciggies over the previous 60 years suddenly caught up with me and I had to move over in to the slow lane.

I think this also answers the post following yours.

Offline poundstock

Perhaps the members of UKP could club together and send you on a 90th birthday shagathon.

Offline Home Alone

Perhaps the members of UKP could club together and send you on a 90th birthday shagathon.

I can't speak for Happylad - I've too much respect for the bloke - but if, when the time comes, anybody promises me a delayed - he said he'll be 91 in a couple of months' time, poundstock - 90th birthday shagathon, it'd likely be a case of killing me off! :(

Offline Happylad

If you really want to celebrate that day then I suggest that all the members of UPK together compose a Survey of an imaginary SP, and relating all the positive aspects of punting that they always hope to see in  the perfect SP, and then let me post it under my name.

That would (hopefully) put an end to all these other silly buggers keeping on moaning that I`ve only posted one survey.

Online Moby Dick

If you really want to celebrate that day then I suggest that all the members of UPK together compose a Survey of an imaginary SP, and relating all the positive aspects of punting that they always hope to see in  the perfect SP, and then let me post it under my name.

That would (hopefully) put an end to all these other silly buggers keeping on moaning that I`ve only posted one survey.
Nah ....There’s enough of that fluffy cunt bollox on AW
Unless it was an anal DP fuckfest and facial finish with Kelly LeBrock as she looked in weird science for less than £50. Any more and it would just be adding to pussy inflation.
BTW Happy-belated-birthday-lad
« Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 05:32:14 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline EL1M1N8OR

Being a bit sad I've started noticing people's Posts / Reviews ratio.

Having just seen qarma's review of Rihanna on the Yorkshire & The Humber board, I noticed that he's done 18 reviews and only 71 posts ... a quite superlative 25.4% ratio.

Excellent work, qarma.

Before writing this I'm batting at exactly 5% myself .. 7 reviews and 140 posts .. I'm quite new ..  but I'm thinking that's not a bad ratio to aim for.

I just saw a lad with 1 review / 794 posts .. 0.13% .. but I think he may be a slightly older gentleman with less .. opportunity than he would like.

And of course the Admins have to post an awful lot, and they'd never get the chance to Review at anything like a high ratio of 5% or above.

I am posting this because, frankly, I'm putting off a piece of work which I just don't want to do, but I have to. So I'll bugger off and please feel free to ignore.

But I'm putting 5% out there as the ratio to aim for ... sound reasonable?

YES I AM OVERTHINKING THIS .. I KNOW .. FFS can somebody come and do this work for me?

What’s the formula for calculating the ratio?

Offline dreamwrx

No. of Reviews expressed as a percentage of Posts = Ratio

In your case, 39 Reviews in just 499 Posts is a very, very impressive 7.8%  :hi:

Online webpunter

WW did leave the goal wide open

Only 50% WW? :D

Ages ago it was simples to see stats on most reviews / that type of thing

Can't seem to find it

Top of the leaderboard must be Smiths with KT a bit behind swinging from tree to tree eating mangos along the way

Offline Hobbit

Don't judge people on ratios. This isn't a dick measuring competition. It's not about quantity but quality. Lots of people write tons of reviews but it doesn't really mean anything if they are of poor quality or are fake. :hi:

Offline winkywanky

WW did leave the goal wide open

Despite some of my reviews, the goal is one thing, but I would point out that I never leave the backdoor open  :P  :D.

Online Moby Dick

Review to Post ratio ain’t going to increase for the foreseeable!

Offline dreamwrx

As the original thread starter I feel obliged to point out:

• This ain't a thread to be taken seriously at all :-)
  • I agree with Moby Dick ...