Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SARA HOT DOMINATRIX MASSAGE AND MORE GFE - Belfast  (Read 962 times)

Offline Kdogg2021

Booked in with her this evening... Anyone been?

External Link/Members Only

Offline frankcastle

Seen her ad on ei but it's only saying massage. Can you please review after your meet. Thanks

Offline Vindictus

Just outta curiosity, what's she advertised under on EI?

I've read the review, and got that familiar tingling in the lower abdominal area....

Offline Perv

Not great, i went with the dominatrix service, she has a big physical presance , huge boobs, which is not bad for a dominatrix, however not as slim or curvy as the pictures.

That was the good bit unfortunatly i booked for 30minutes and she was telling me to cum 15 minutes in, i was back out on the street in 20 minutes, she gave me a very disinterested attitude and took 2 phone calls while i was there.

Offline 20jay

Not great, i went with the dominatrix service, she has a big physical presance , huge boobs, which is not bad for a dominatrix, however not as slim or curvy as the pictures.

That was the good bit unfortunatly i booked for 30minutes and she was telling me to cum 15 minutes in, i was back out on the street in 20 minutes, she gave me a very disinterested attitude and took 2 phone calls while i was there.

I had a try yesterday ..  :sarcastic:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=338965.0