Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: street girls in Belfast?  (Read 797 times)

MrArmagh

im guessing there is non around the city centre now?

went through Belfast on late Wednesday night and thought I would take a nosey to see if any girls are on the corners. wasn't really going to stop but I wondered if there was still girls out on the streets. after a few laps I couldn't see any and went on my way.

I remember going down that street and nearly a girl on every corner down linen hall street and them others many years ago.

Offline bongobongo101

Cops really made an effort to kill it off there about seven or eight years ago with land rovers parked on the streets, chasing girls away and checking drivers licenses. Since then it's been very slim pickings but I still cruise around sometimes out of habit and boredom. The only place you find girls these days is on Bankmore St. and mostly it's the same one or two girls if any. Adelaide, Linenhall St. area is completely dead.

MrArmagh

Cops really made an effort to kill it off there about seven or eight years ago with land rovers parked on the streets, chasing girls away and checking drivers licenses. Since then it's been very slim pickings but I still cruise around sometimes out of habit and boredom. The only place you find girls these days is on Bankmore St. and mostly it's the same one or two girls if any. Adelaide, Linenhall St. area is completely dead.

That’s that street down beside the fire station and the cinema?   Didn’t expect to see anyone I guess it’s all on line now but just curious

Belfastpunter69

They say back as far as the mid 90s when the developers were building the hundreds of apartments in the area that they put pressure on City Hall to rid the area of WG's and then in turn pressure was put on the police to clean up the area. Always found that you could pick up a gem very late at night. Haven't been in the area late at night for years, though in the past I'd met some crackers on "the block" and been introduced to places to rent a room for an hour and other WG's. There was a crew using a girl as bait to get the punter to a house were you'd be held captive and forced to give PIN numbers to credit/debit cards and then robbed after being fleeced. Unfortunately I fell victim to it and witnessed it happening to another unfortunate. Id a rear window smashed by a group of 10 year olds on waste ground where the Days Hotel now stands on Sandy Row. Id my house keys lifted out of the front of my car, wondered why the WG seemed so keen to know whereabouts I lived, not that Id have been that stupid.  Seems like a lifetime ago now.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 09:46:03 pm by Belfastpunter69 »