Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rachel Satin  (Read 598 times)

Offline Brompton

Rachel Satin I emailed on AW couple weeks ago but she had not read. Something about her profile makes me want to punt next time I'm staying in town. She looks a nice little package & says she wants to explore her sub side further, that I would definitely like to explore.

External Link/Members Only

Ok, she has 13 positive feedbacks from established AW members, searched UKP but nothing so any chance someone has given her a go but perhaps not done a review? I would much prefer to get some positive vibes from UKP members rather than splash out for an outcall & end up disappointed.

Offline The_Don

Rachel Satin I emailed on AW couple weeks ago but she had not read. Something about her profile makes me want to punt next time I'm staying in town. She looks a nice little package & says she wants to explore her sub side further, that I would definitely like to explore.

External Link/Members Only

Ok, she has 13 positive feedbacks from established AW members, searched UKP but nothing so any chance someone has given her a go but perhaps not done a review? I would much prefer to get some positive vibes from UKP members rather than splash out for an outcall & end up disappointed.

Did the right thing by asking here (I've not punted her, but another member may have)

I would take A/W feedback with a pinch of salt. Most of her (on A/W) is from 2014.
Take what you will or make your own conclusions, from that.

She didn't read and or reply, to your email sent 2 weeks ago?

She has logged in since, that date looking at her profile. IMO that speaks volumes about her comms (or lack, of it).

There are many options in London, thus move on and look for another W/G, if you wish   :unknown:
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 03:24:44 pm by The_Don »

Offline Brompton

She must have had communicated with the fb she's had but yeah some girls do seem totally disorganised on this front, how do they 'miss' an email?

Just 'took a fancy' to her profile but fair comment, onwards & upwards  :thumbsup:

Offline Brompton

I sent another polite email today, read hours ago, no reply.

Even the courtesy of a piss off would have been fine. I've got 10 out of 10 positives on AW so can only think I need to change my deodorant  :unknown:

Yep I know...fucking move on...

Offline The_Don

I sent another polite email today, read hours ago, no reply.

I've got 10 out of 10 positives on AW

I have 0 FB on my A/W, account and its going to stay that way for a long time.

move on...

if you wish   :unknown:
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 07:31:09 pm by The_Don »