Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jennifer gfe  (Read 3930 times)

random task

External Link/Members Only

Paid £120 - everything as per profile

Positives: mid 20's size 6 blonde with great figure and pretty face, all services delivered with enthusiasm, really nice flat

Negatives: hard to book, tried multiple times and had to book in advance for the next day.

Definitely recommend, was going home when I saw her but she will be back.

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for this, but it would be helpful if you could confirm what services you availed yourself of, because everyone's different - particularly as she is £120ph.

ie
Any FK/DFK?
OWO or CIM?

Thanks.

pking_paul

More info please, might be up that way soon. What's the issue with booking then?

mrhappypants

RT. thanks for your review.  I have added a photo with a face shot from her current profile so we are clear who we are talking about.  I notice her duo partner has recently dropped her rate down to £110ph and -AMAZING-LIDIA-, who is comparable and close by, dropped further, from £120 to £100 per hour.  What do you think of her in terms of VFM?

Dave

Sorry photo won't load.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 05:56:40 am by mrhappypants »

mrhappypants

Just to clarify; was deepthroat, CIM, rimming and dress request provided for £120ph please?

Dave

random task

Sorry gents:

Fk/dfk - got deeper as she warmed up but not up to some girls, definitely makes enough of effort not to be disappointed, but feels like she holds back a little bit.

Blowjob fairly deep but not gagging, good technique and CIM to completion, keeping pressure on, very satisfied.

Sex was one position for me, just wanted to doggy and was able to go as hard as I liked

Rimming - on her yes, I didn't ask for on me

Finished off with chat, stroking etc, less talking and could have gone another round - but was pacing myself for a duo 30 minutes after...enjoyed her personality, she is English fluent and we had a good conversation.

Issue with booking was everyone I tried after worrk I'd try calling but never a response, got through at 9pm by texting for an appointment the next day.

They all say this - but she doesn't do lots of clients in a day and has a few regulars.

It's her answering the texts and calls.

I didn't bother asking for a dress request, I asked if I could and she said yes the night before but I forgot.

She is a "spinner" - a slim size 6, toned girl - no fat, but not too skinny - attractive, my kind of taste

« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 05:21:47 pm by random task »

Offline Cunning Punt

Again, that's the sort of detail we need. Thanks very much for clarifying.

Expl1cit

Jennifer has 7 other positive UKP reviews - if the OP linked her AW profile correctly it might have appeared here  :dash:

I saw her about a month ago, one of the best GFE's I have had and can concur with the detailed review here.

AW Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Other UKP Reviews: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=7752

mrhappypants

I notice her housemate cut her rate again last night, and is now at £80 per hour having dropped from £120 per hour a month ago. 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks like increased competition in the area is driving down prices.   :drinks:

Dave

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 03:40:05 am by mrhappypants »

Offline SamLP

Jennifer has 7 other positive UKP reviews - if the OP linked her AW profile correctly it might have appeared here  :dash:

He has linked it in correctly. If you had paid more attention, you would have realised she has a new profile  :dash:

random task

I notice her housemate cut her rate again last night, and is now at £80 per hour having dropped from £120 per hour a month ago. 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks like increased competition in the area is driving down prices.   :drinks:

Dave

Hidden Image/Members Only

That is definitely the kings cross flat, which is very discretely located.

She does look quite nice, at that price CIM must be extra?

Shame I didn't sneak a look on my visit, if I know 2 girls work together i m interested in I usually ask to say hello while sorting out the paperwork to see if I'd book them later.

Thanks SamLP ;)

random task

Just called. £30 extra for CIM.

I'm thinking of learning Romanian and starting a business skills academy.

random task

Jesus Christ. I thought sod it, TOFTT, head over to Jennifer's place asking for the address just in case - 5 minutes before booking - she sends it to me - moved to stratford!

Hence the £80 price drop I should think.

Bloody hell...

mrhappypants

Jesus Christ. I thought sod it, TOFTT, head over to Jennifer's place asking for the address just in case - 5 minutes before booking - she sends it to me - moved to stratford!

Hence the £80 price drop I should think.

Bloody hell...

Yep I spotted and posted brilliant brunette's price drop before I spotted she had also relocated.

Dave

random task

Well it's good you've taken the blame Dave, takes a real man to own up to his faults.

I think it would be sensible to book and pay for me to have an overnight with jennifer to compensate for the hour I've wasted trapsing around kings cross.

mrhappypants

Well it's good you've taken the blame Dave, takes a real man to own up to his faults.

I think it would be sensible to book and pay for me to have an overnight with jennifer to compensate for the hour I've wasted trapsing around kings cross.

:D dream on.

Dave

Offline PLeisure

Jenn GFE now back from home and also relocated. This time west, to Kensington/ Shepherd's Bush