Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Worst punt ever...boys don't be fooled by the pictures ...Edinburgh  (Read 4789 times)

20 review(s) for Bell40 (15 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline dgr

Hi every one,

My first review here. And I feel bad for starting with a negative. I will post my stories about more rewarding experiences later.

I have to confess I am a fan of the rear door and fell for this new WG- new for Scotland.  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

All her reviews were superb both on AW and UKP. But boy did I get it wrong... :dash: :dash: :dash:

Never felt this bad whole my life.  :scare:

Where do I start. Belle is not 40 but probably late 50s. Her face is a the real scare :scare:

And the bum in the photoes must be from decades ago. It's saggy now. I should have turned away. Why didn't I :dash:

The smoke taste in her mouth is really putting u off too.

I donno why every one has given het positive reviews. And her English is really bad. She didn't have a clue when I said I am going to call it a day.

Will I see her again. NEVER .... :( I don't know if I can ever get rid of the shame. She is going to be in Scotland for 4 weeks. Please don't be an idiot like me. :manhater:

Offline Astarter

Hi every one,

My first review here. And I feel bad for starting with a negative. I will post my stories about more rewarding experiences later.

I have to confess I am a fan of the rear door and fell for this new WG- new for Scotland.  External Link/Members Only

All her reviews were superb both on AW and UKP. But boy did I get it wrong... :dash: :dash: :dash:

Never felt this bad whole my life.  :scare:

Where do I start. Belle is not 40 but probably late 50s. Her face is a the real scare :scare:

And the bum in the photoes must be from decades ago. It's saggy now. I should have turned away. Why didn't I :dash:

The smoke taste in her mouth is really putting u off too.

I donno why every one has given het positive reviews. And her English is really bad. She didn't have a clue when I said I am going to call it a day.

Will I see her again. NEVER .... :( I don't know if I can ever get rid of the shame. She is going to be in Scotland for 4 weeks. Please don't be an idiot like me. :manhater:

Pardon me please if I'm wrong here but I smell a hint of shite. Your first review is a negative. All three of your posts are about people to avoid. It's constructive of course to hear about negative reviews but something about you doesn't match up. Although you write English very well it's clearly not your first language either. Are you sure you are not a foreign wg with a grudge against your own kind?

Offline AVGscot

Pardon me please if I'm wrong here but I smell a hint of shite.

+1

JazzMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

If you include the AW ID Number the system will find the previous reviews.

Offline Llama32

Some of the things here are consistent with past reviews, Poor English, looks older than stated. However, it wouldn't be too hard to take all those negatives and exaggerate them for a fake negative. I won't comment on the legitimacy of the reviewer, time and Admin will tell if this is legit.
Common sense reminder to take all the reviews into account and make up your own damn minds about whether to see Belle or not.

Andy1967

Strange how no negative feedback left in her aw account by poster

Offline dgr

Point taken- re: not contributing with positive reviews....but this is a spur of the moment review written out of embarrassment and written in good faith.

Believing the content is up to the reader. I just wanted to warn others. :drinks:

Offline Llama32

Point taken- re: not contributing with positive reviews....but this is a spur of the moment review written out of embarrassment and written in good faith.

Believing the content is up to the reader. I just wanted to warn others. :drinks:
A negative (or even a neutral) in a wave of positives always gets people suspicious, I had the same thing happen too. I'm not judging either way as I can say I wouldn't have went to see Belle regardless, being based in Edinburgh and older than the age group I punt with. Assuming it's genuine, it could be you have a stricter criteria than others, you just didn't "click" with her or it was an off day for yourself/herself.

Don't let suspicion discourage you, prove your legitimacy through time, throw up reviews of others you've seen or will see. And if you're a WG pretending to be a punter, seeya.

Offline Astarter

A negative (or even a neutral) in a wave of positives always gets people suspicious, I had the same thing happen too. I'm not judging either way as I can say I wouldn't have went to see Belle regardless, being based in Edinburgh and older than the age group I punt with. Assuming it's genuine, it could be you have a stricter criteria than others, you just didn't "click" with her or it was an off day for yourself/herself.

Don't let suspicion discourage you, prove your legitimacy through time, throw up reviews of others you've seen or will see. And if you're a WG pretending to be a punter, seeya.

Btw, my concern about this review has absolutely nothing to do with a negative review amongst positives. Didn't even bother reading anything else about this wg. Just the review by the op and the op's contribution to the site so far it seems not right. I could be wrong but if you read it carefully even though it's well written there are mistakes in written English commonly made by romainian wg's on aw. Even the heading "Boys don't be fooled", generally guys don't refer to each other as boys.

I'm not on this to persecute or accuse people wrongly. And if I'm mistaken I do apologise. But my gut instinct has guided me well in life and my gut says the poster is a bit fishy. Whoever it is isn't Scottish so could be a foreign punter in Scotland. Alternatively it could be an absolute whopper who should pack his/her bags and head away.

Offline Astarter

Just saw another post by the op. If you are genuine then so be it that's good and that would be my bad. Still can't help when suspicions' arise.

Offline dgr

Maybe this explains it?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=100296.msg1191534#msg1191534
I don`t think its the same wg.

May be u r correct. She panicked when I said that I have met her down south.She was keen to find out where exactly I met her over the phone...but then all the others match up. The smoking, age, poor English having kids..(she told me she has 3 in Poland..)

Offline Roth

May be u r correct. She panicked when I said that I have met her down south.She was keen to find out where exactly I met her over the phone...but then all the others match up. The smoking, age, poor English having kids..(she told me she has 3 in Poland..)

So you met her before this punt then?  :unknown: