Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good French Kissing  (Read 1545 times)

Offline stevenfulton

I may be a bit fluffy but I like a GFE with good kissing. I am a full time carer now and that it what I miss and want  from a punt.
Lots of girls advetise GFE, Fk etc but it appears to actually be available. I am at the 80ph end of the market and raely have the time/money to punt. Is this what is to be expected or are tbere girls out tnere who will DFK reliably?Any recomendations?
PS My hygiene is good although I am no Brad pitt I dont think it is taht driving people away!

Offline iPad3

I'm sorry to tell you this Steve but the perfect girl for you is retiring mid May, you may get a booking if your quick, I'm on a phone so links are tricky but search for xena / cute doll and you'll find a reveiw or 2, good luck

considerateguy

I too make DFK a requirement. Some girls say they offer it, and indeed do engage but many have a trick of using their tongues to block yours from going into their mouths, which I find irritating.

However some don't. Nicole, in Golders Green is a good kisser: External Link/Members Only, and so is Laura in Tufnell Park: External Link/Members Only, but both of these lovely ladies are in the £110+ bracket.

One lady called Bella, in Tottenham Hale does DFK External Link/Members Only, but she too started with the blocking trick with me until I managed to 'break down her defences'  ;).  She's on holiday at the moment, but worth waiting for, especially as she is in your price bracket.

marty_mcfly

One lady called Bella, in Tottenham Hale does DFK External Link/Members Only, but she too started with the blocking trick with me until I managed to 'break down her defences'  ;). She's on holiday at the moment, but worth waiting for, especially as she is in your price bracket.

Superb comment. I love it. But I don't think that was very considerate of you!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 10:33:54 am by marty_mcfly »

same here Romanian girls no chance of dfk
think Chinese the same
any view on best race
for dfk
also £80ph at bottom end of market so best of luck/

marty_mcfly

Generally, Polish girls are very good at DFK, but this is just a general view. I have come across some nice British girls who do it too, but I have had a greater percentage of Polish girls do it properly than anyone else. Indian girls rarely do DFK.

considerateguy

Superb comment. I love it. But I don't think that was very considerate of you!
Good pount. But I didn't force her, trust me. But I did 'press my case' and I think that when she did acquiesce, it was about liking and trust. I think this because the second time I saw her she didn't try to block me.

marty_mcfly

Good pount. But I didn't force her, trust me. But I did 'press my case' and I think that when she did acquiesce, it was about liking and trust. I think this because the second time I saw her she didn't try to block me.

You're missing the point. When I said you were being inconsiderate, I was joking. It was just a pun based on your user ID.

considerateguy

You're missing the point. When I said you were being inconsiderate, I was joking. It was just a pun based on your user ID.
Ah. Too subtle for me  :D