Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Another Great meeting with Nana AKA Sofia - Soho - London  (Read 1372 times)

Offline johnsthomas

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have already posted a review on Nana but went back just before Christmas and had a consistently good time as per my review on AW which I copy here for the interest of those who may not always look an AW:

Good location however you need to pay attention to the directions to find the correct door! Its on a fairly quiet street but has a pub nearby on the opposite side of the road but was not a concern for me.
The flat is spotlessly clean with a nice bathroom and toiletries.
The only downside is that the walls are not the best for sound so its probably best to keep the screams of ecstasy down :-)

I would describe Nana as the Chinese milf that I wish lived next door! Just my type with gorgeous tits with excitable nipples and a really sexy ass...

I think even Nana would agree that sometimes she can seem a little hyper! she really is my type, really enthusiastic with a friendly personality particularly if you treat her well. With me she was really attentive and I couldn't have wished for a better experience.

Massage, OWO, RO, Protected sex in various positions.

I may be a little strange in so much as I like to give as much as I receive and having seen Nana before I started by massaging her which she really seemed to enjoy but then I have been practicing for many years!

Following a good workout with her on her front I suggested she flip over and I started to work on her front kneeling over her head as I worked on her legs and thighs. Within seconds she had my cock in her mouth and started to give a really sensual blow job.

I returned the favour by first teasing her inner thighs with my tongue then teasing her clit while she took me deeper into her mouth and unbeknown to me rolled a condom onto my now throbbing member.

As soon as I realised what she had done I swapped ends and slid inside making her writhe as I probed deeper in mish. Not wanting the party to end too soon I pulled out and Nana rolled over and stuck her tail in the air which was an offer far too good to refuse so I slid into her and pumped her hard while groping her ample tits and feeling her wonderfully stiff nipples.

Soon I felt I needed to release which I think Nana had already sensed as she rolled me onto my back pulled off the condom and took me into her mouth bobbing up and down hard while looking at me until I could hold on no longer and unloaded deep into her throat.

We both ended with big smiles and went for a shower before leaving with a promise to meet again.

All in all Nana is a really nice person who goes out of her way to please. I will be back....

Offline tomcat69

thanks for the review i seen her before but i only asked for b2b wasn not aware fs was on offer. What was the damage?

Offline Stud01

I would advise you read forum rules at OP. You are not supposed to provide another positive review of the same WG within a 12 month period. Only exception is if it is a different experience. I.e negative or a threesome etc.  :thumbsup:

Offline Happyjose

really enthusiastic with a friendly personality particularly if you treat her well. With me she was really attentive and I couldn't have wished for a better experience.

What's your reference for this piece of fluffy shite?

Have you visited her before, when she wasn't as attentive and didn't deliver a great experience, and you blamed your own behaviour?

Has she told you you are special and slagged off other punters?

Most of us seem to be of the opinion that if we turn up on time, clean, polite, with the agreed money, then the onus is upon the whore we are paying well to deliver an excellent experience.

Looking forward to being put straight

Offline johnsthomas

Stud01 apologies I have not read the rules and if admin deems that I have transgressed happy to have it removed.

Offline johnsthomas

Happyjose who rattled your cage? If you don’t like the review ignore it and move on.

I’m sure we all have our own style of writing reviews and I am obviously not as experienced as many others, just trying to add to the forum in my own way.

Everyone dererves to be treated with respect no mater what their opinion or profession

Stevenfun

All reviews are important.
Possibly negative more than positive.
Positive can come across as overly touting or this was simply super amazing plus.
At the end of the day we pay for sex, and there's very few providers who can make that feel natural.
Those who do probably make a lot of money.
Those who don't?
Well they have regs.
Op I'm not doubting your review.
Based on the strength of it and my desire for Asians.
I'll add her to my hotlist
She seems cheap also
I only hope and pray I have an experience like you.

Offline Liverpool

Happyjose who rattled your cage? If you don’t like the review ignore it and move on.

I’m sure we all have our own style of writing reviews and I am obviously not as experienced as many others, just trying to add to the forum in my own way.

Everyone dererves to be treated with respect no mater what their opinion or profession

"Treat her right" is usually code for "an ultra fluffy review". You will be met with numerous howls of derision for such a comment on here.

Offline johnsthomas

Ok thanks for the advice guys, all points duly noted for any further reviews!

Offline LLPunting

"Treat her right" is usually code for "an ultra fluffy review". You will be met with numerous howls of derision for such a comment on here.

+1
It's a well worn phrase that when used by punters tends to out them as more experienced than they might evidence, as well as being fluffily inclined and possibly prone to defending damsels.

Offline Happyjose

Ok thanks for the advice guys, all points duly noted for any further reviews!

You've been a member for a while, so I would assume you would be aware of the culture and ethos of the site

Might benefit you to have a read of the wiki