Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bukkake/gangbangs  (Read 1118 times)

Offline tom3462

Anyone know of any decent bukkake/gangbang parties in London?
Been to bi gangbang babes but thats finished I think.

Would love to go to this:
 External Link/Members Only
But need another 2 guys apparently.

Offline Liverpool

Anyone know of any decent bukkake/gangbang parties in London?
Been to bi gangbang babes but thats finished I think.

Would love to go to this:
But need another 2 guys apparently.

Last time you asked for random strangers to join you to have a go on some girl you were met with derision. I forget if this was before or after you asked for your account to be deleted. Can I suggest that as you have been a member since at least 2014 you either contribute something worthwhile or you review. You will continue , rightly or wrongly, to get short shrift for postings like yours otherwise.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 03:34:29 pm by Liverpool »

Offline JamesKW

It wasn't much fun for me,but you may like it if you like Bi parties,go to the Bi Fun party in Sutton (its on every other Monday)see my reviews for details.Its only £55 for about 3 hours,if  you are able to go regularly you maybe able to build up some rapport with the swingers.

Offline jeezyuk

Last time you asked for random strangers to join you to have a go on some girl you were met with derision. I forget if this was before or after you asked for your account to be deleted. Can I suggest that as you have been a member since at least 2014 you either contribute something worthwhile or you review. You will continue , rightly or wrongly, to get short shrift for postings like yours otherwise.

+1  :thumbsup:

OP I organise the odd private gangbang but with zero reviews and likely zero feedback, no WG I punt with will see you

Start contributing and getting feedback. Change your attitude as well.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 01:48:56 pm by jeezyuk »

BigBoi1955

It wasn't much fun for me,but you may like it if you like Bi parties,go to the Bi Fun party in Sutton (its on every other Monday)see my reviews for details.Its only £55 for about 3 hours,if  you are able to go regularly you maybe able to build up some rapport with the swingers.

As I’ve said several times on here I love going to the Bi Fun Club parties in Sutton but they are certainly not for everyone. They happen every other Monday lunchtime and organisers claim between 80 and 100 attend each event which based on what I’ve seen seems about right. Usually there are around 20 ladies but most these are in the 5 to 7 out of 10 range though occasionally there is a stunner. It’s £55 for four hours of filth which has to be the best value in London. On the other end of the scale I have to give a shout out for Phoenix parties which I enjoy even more but at £160 my limited funds doesn’t allow me to attend so frequently.
Both have websites which gives more info

Offline Fuzzyduck

+1  :thumbsup:

OP I organise the odd private gangbang but with zero reviews and likely zero feedback, no WG I punt with will see you

Start contributing and getting feedback. Change your attitude as well.

If he's into bareback I think there are a lot of punters as well as WG who won't go anywhere near him.