Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lusty Lisa Love  (Read 1029 times)

Offline stphvincent

Long shot

Anyone know what ever happened to Lisa? She worked out of a flat behind Hampden Stadium. Cracking body and she gave great oral and an amazing massage

Think she used to work at the Carlton before going Indy. She was around for years and has just vanished quite recently. Probably retired but if anyone knows if she name changed or moved location I would be grateful for a nod in the right direction

Cheers

Offline Happyjose

Great tits, that's what I remember

Not seen her advertise for a long time. Last time i saw her it wasn't the best experience, and that was probably around 2013

Offline stphvincent

Thanks Jose. Agreed! Tits were epic and on a wee frame also

Offline Happyjose

Offline auldie63

Saw her around a year ago at the shops at the end of Peat Road and she was absolutely off her face on something and looked as though she hadn't seen soap for a while. Obviously another sad story, shame as she was a good turn.

Offline stphvincent

Oh dear. That’s a real shame as she seemed to have cracked her addiction or tobered it for some time there. Really sad as you say. Hope she is ok. Thanks for letting me know Auldie

Offline FBman78

Absolute shame as I saw her way back maybe 5 years or more ago twice. 1st time she wore her Princess Leah outfit and was absolutely fantastic even let me stick a thumb up her ass. Second time a couple of months later the flat stunk of weed and she looked dehydrated. That time I got an hour and a half for a 30 min meet.  Didn't go back as I got a lot of questions about the smell of weed coming from me.  Shame she has gone too far as her tits were perfect.

Offline stphvincent

Thanks FB. Yeah had the same recently with strong smell of Incense coming from me. Colleagues asking where I had been. Erm..

shame about Lisa.. thanks for your response

Offline Jimbob28

Saw her about five years and she had the most perfect tits I've ever seen. Face like a stoned spaniel though, and her service was an absolute joke. Off her face on something and answered texts on her phone constantly to the extent after fifteen minutes I called a halt mid-shag.