Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Birthday Treat - Aberdeen  (Read 844 times)

Offline Pale Invader

Fit like fellow punters ...Big birthday this week so look for a hot tip ( no pun intended !) if you could have a free punt this wee who would you choose in Aberdeen.

I am contemplating some of the following some I have seen before so know they will hit the spot but like us all looking for a punting gem in case some of you out there haven't had time to stick up a review yet. I do like big tits, and Thai birds also do it for me but as long as there are good looking with a tidy body usually does it for me.

Any recommendations

Here are some that I'm considering In no particular order

I have seen Luciana before and would consider a revisit - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Haven't seen her reviews look interesting - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Haven't seen her but she is a real possibility External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

Not sure I'd be surprised if pictures are real ? External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Any info ? External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Have seen Keira a few times and she does tick a lot of boxes but Ijusr noticed she is away tmrw so would have to be quick. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline sub_marine

Monique leaves on friday, I visited today, review to follow , torn between a neutral and positive , body is hot as f***, but zero eye contact throughout 1h booking

Bella might be a B&S going by the review from mac

Offline Pale Invader

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She is a little costlier, but cracking body

Thanks sub yeah bit pricey but very tempting have you had the pleasure ?

Offline spud jizz

a lot of negatives in there

this  External Link/Members Only
if shes in aberdeen ?

Banned reason: Racist comments
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sub_marine

Thanks sub yeah bit pricey but very tempting have you had the pleasure ?

Not yet, I was hoping too but hopefully next time she tours, just too busy during xmas period