Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Opinions guys ?  (Read 2724 times)

Offline Paulc127

External Link/Members Only Looking for everyone's opinion on this one guys can't find any reviews on her pretty sure she was on aw at one point aswell has anyone seen her was looking to book tonight can't be fucked travelling around paisley and if where she is based in the description then it's not Tht far from me

Offline The Man With No Name

Has clocked up a reasonable amount of genuine-enough AW feedback, so probably isn't a complete disaster, at least in functional terms - External Link/Members Only

Might be worth a gamble on a quickie if you live in the area, but one of those mugshots was uncovered the other day, and as the others suggest, she ain't winning any beauty contests any time soon. Wouldn't go quite so far to say, "it's a face only a mother could love" but she's certainly getting towards that ballpark.

Offline Gus69

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Link to AW profile . As said , maybe not stunning facially but she seems to have gained a fair bit of AW feedback in a short time and seems to make the effort to acknowledge feedback left .

I do like a petite wee thing but seems like she has a hell of an amount of tattoos blanked out

Offline Boinky

I saw her photo before she removed or altered it, very neddy looking IMO, some guys like that though.

Offline Clattypats

Her AW profile is " no longer active" ...  :unknown:
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 08:17:45 pm by Clattypats »

Offline Gus69

Strange , I only copied the AW link at 7.15pm

Offline Clattypats

Strange , I only copied the AW link at 7.15pm
yeah..it was working earlier..profile has been pulled..

Game on

Had a look for her myself, maybe something to hide if she's deleted her profile  :unknown:

Offline Boinky

Maybe she didn't like this thread....

Offline monstermuncher

Her blog has unblurred face pics.

Offline g3nius

Not the prettiest

UB
True, but according to her Likes has "facials" so could just squirt all over her face to blur it again :D

Offline Jock D

Offline The Man With No Name

Her blog has unblurred face pics.

Aye, apologies. That's where I saw them. But even with clever, calculated entries from more professional WGs in an bid to draw in extra punters, I've always found the concept of public blog on AW pages a bit odd. I'm hoping this one, though, has to be a hilarious piss-take. Or can someone actually be that illiterate, stoned, drunk and off their rocker all at the same, whilst writing one? :dash: Wouldn't know where to start with examples, so just treat yourselves and (try to) give it a read...

But never mind the dodgy coupon, what about those six-shooter tit tattoos?! Think it's a metaphor for what she does when they're full of milk, or just has a thing for John Wayne? :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Then again, perhaps with my avatar, we'd be the perfect match. :dance:
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 07:13:48 pm by The Man With No Name »

Offline Gus69

Severe case of madness thinks me .

When would a girl get a tattoo like that . Like Boinky said , neddy

Givememilf

Neddy and looks like a skinny tranny. No thanks.

Offline Towlie

She has potential to be a good looking girl but starvation and poor life choices (drugs is a cert, tats etc) has left her looking a riot.

I'd nail it, But only as a freebie. Sack paying for her.

Offline bigmike32

Read her blog posts she rambles on a lot. Looks like a tranny also and as terribly done tattoos.

Offline Uncle Buck

Read her blog posts she rambles on a lot. Looks like a tranny also and as terribly done tattoos.

So what you saying? Is that a maybe?  :lol:

UB

Offline ScudberJizzbucket

Has a bit of the Lady Gaga look about her, judging by the pics on AW anyway.  I must confess a bit of a weakness for neddy girls, but I think I’d probably pass on this occasion...

Offline DirtyDick78

I've seen healthier looking corpses!!

#WudnaePumpItWithYours