Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Giulia belle-Jolie Plymouth  (Read 1396 times)

Offline brazcannon

Long time lurker here just joined up .
Had one awful punt in Wigan area now looking closer to home . Anybody had the pleasure of giulia belle-jolie External Link/Members Only
 or able to recommend any others in Plymouth area . Pretty much gfe , Anal a bonus max £150

Cheers
B

Offline markc65

Unfortunately not got to see Giulia but she does look fit

My most recent fave SassyLou has now 'retired' so won't be able to recommend her

Sometime ago I saw GraciexxxDevonhttps://www.adultwork.com/1601149 or External Link/Members Only  and had a good time.  Looks like she has lost a few pounds as well, so I might try to get back to see her.

Jaycee External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only always gets good reviews

I haven't seen xxxcharlienymphxxx External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only but she has been getting some good reviews on AW and is on my HL

HTH

12 review(s) found for Graciexxxdevon linked to in above post (8 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative)

Offline brazcannon

Can't seem to find any reviews for her although good fb on AW was hoping to find somome who had met her .
Gutted about sassylou as her profile was live up until a week or so ago and she seemed to be ideal .

Offline JimmySW

Profile seems to have changed to this one?  External Link/Members Only

Nearly saw her about a month ago but she changed the meeting time and I was in a meeting so couldn't confirm! Hope to have another go sometime!