Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tiny_Diane - Poole  (Read 2095 times)

Offline heisenberg666

I have been trying to book a visit to see Diane for about a month as her profile is just the type of girl I like.  External Link/Members Only. So I texted her asking for a booking the next day. Unfortunately she didn't reply for a couple of days to say that she was had been away and unable to pick up her messages. Fair enough but when I asked if she would be free the following week there was no reply.

Anyway, a couple of weeks on I texted her again on a Friday to ask if she would be free on the Monday. I'm afraid that her reply didn't come through until the Monday morning to say that she was free. Unfortunately I had by now arranged other things for the Monday but we agreed an appointment for 10.30am the next morning but I would confirm early in the morning.

Come Tuesday morning and I sent a confirmation text at 8.00am and asked what her post code was. Eventually her reply came through at 10.00am saying she had car trouble and needed to go to the garage.  :angry:

So although she appears to be my perfect punt her comms are awful and it appears that she cannot be relied upon. So no longer on my list. :(

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
You need to have an agreed booking before a review can be left mate, so moved to discussions.

Offline manofsimplepleasures

This girl is a total flake. Always has an excuse to not be able to confirm a date and time for a meet.

Offline patdavies

met her a couple of times under a different profile she's nice with a good body though did find her a little nervous

Offline r1buoy

I did contact by text for a same day booking suggested a time and radio silence. I've seen her before and struggled with comms. Lost the will now tho won't bother trying again

Offline inalco

After reading the comments here I messaged her on AW, but she hasn't read it in two days.

I normally prefer plump milf types, but Diane's body and boobs look great, especially the pic in her green underwear.

I'll wait to see if she replies.

Offline inalco

I won't, she hasn't even read the message yet!     :(

Offline inalco

I won't, she hasn't even read the message yet!     :(

Her green light is on today, but she STILL hasn't read my AW message!

Amazing really, presumably as  she's paying for the green light she's not too busy, yet ignoring people that contact her...

Offline AW71

She's absolutely abysmal with communications, and really not that enthusiastic when you actually meet her (no real kissing, fingering).

Having said that I have seen her 3 times, because she has a body to die for and I think quite pretty too. So far £120 quid she is not that unreasonable.

Offline AW71

Her green light is on today, but she STILL hasn't read my AW message!

Amazing really, presumably as  she's paying for the green light she's not too busy, yet ignoring people that contact her...

Only joy I have ever had is with texts.

Offline inalco

She's absolutely abysmal with communications, and really not that enthusiastic when you actually meet her (no real kissing, fingering).

Having said that I have seen her 3 times, because she has a body to die for and I think quite pretty too. So far £120 quid she is not that unreasonable.

Many thanks for that, shame about no fingering.

Her body certainly looks hot, I generally prefer plumper girls, but Diane looks amazing.

Once I am certain I'm free, I'll bite the bullet and try a text, and hope she replies.

Cheers.

Offline starman

I have tried to contact her numerous times but I never get a reply.  Thought it was just me.  :cry:

Offline aanimator

I was in Poole during the heatwave, she didn't answer me on the day but replied the next morning but I was leaving. Try her again maybe? Or maybe I was just lucky

Offline r1buoy

I did see her back in December and left a review, recently I saw her available light on an thought try again, she responded quite quickly
so a time was suggested, radio silence.... another time arranged a time, agreed. message to say she was going away for a few days.....last week tried again and got a booking she was quite distant and not really engaged until the deed was done, then very chatty. won't bother again

Offline starman

... Try her again maybe? Or maybe I was just lucky

I might try again at some point, but going a bit lukewarm towards her now reading some of the other comments.  :unknown:

Offline patdavies

met her a couple of times a bit plain jane but she has a nice body and is a nice person