Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Plymouth RLD  (Read 763 times)

Offline jamieb28

Found myself in Plymouth tonight, just wanted to have a look really, I went down stonehouse st, george st and sawtry road but didn't see anything, anyone know where they hang out and after what sort of time. Also is it dodgy just to drive around not stopping and speaking to anyone. Thanks

Offline insignia

Found myself in Plymouth tonight, just wanted to have a look really, I went down stonehouse st, george st and sawtry road but didn't see anything, anyone know where they hang out and after what sort of time. Also is it dodgy just to drive around not stopping and speaking to anyone. Thanks
you are in the right place 9pm onwards mate just keep doors locked

Offline scutty brown

a place best avoided unless you want a run in with the police, there's usually a car patrolling round there.....

more humorously, you'd expect to find them in Hoe Park.........

Offline Devonguy78

If you need a street girl l suggest parking in the aldi/lidl carpark on union street and walking up the slope to where the girls hang out. If you find one (with all her own teeth or not smacked up out their heads) that you want to blow your beans up! Tell them to walk a bit behind you to your car in the car park! That way your car isn't seen driving in the RLD

Offline jamieb28

thanks for the replies, i didnt go back there as i was only in plymouth briefly with an hour or so to kill, but if im ever there later on in the evening i will heed your advice, i think its just curiosity really as ive never seen a RLD and it seems quite cool that you can drive down a road and pick up a cheap girl just like that. just one more thing how much do they cost roughly and how to guard against getting scammed

Yr Blaidd

I've never been to Plymouth, so I can't speak for it, but knowing other cities picking anything up off the street is always a bad idea!

Surveillance CCTV is so easy these days, not only from fixed cameras, but also mobile  ones in parked up vehicles.  You don't need to stop to be busted either, just driving slowly (having a perv), or passing a couple of time is enough justification for getting stopped.
It is not unknown for plain clothes police wimmin to get dressed up and 'walk the street' as well.

Second point to watch is the scams.  These are very common, as you will have no way of finding the girl again.  At least with an 'in call' you can go back to the house if you have a problem.  And do you want to be dealing with a nasty prossie out of her head on crack in your nice motorcar?

And thirdly, you can pretty well guarantee any street girl is doing it because she needs cash desperately, (probably for drugs), rather than a genuine 'service provider' who is looking to build up a business from satisfied customers.

Please, have a good think first!!

Offline jamieb28

your right it is a bad idea where the risk probably outweighs any reward but it is one of those things i fancy ticking off my bucket list but i might just give it a wide birth in plymouth, maybe try one of the legal zones up country if im ever up that way. cheers guys, ps love this forum

Offline Devonguy78

A lad l used to work with used to frequent the RLD if he did'nt pull on a friday/saturday night out. He used to brag in the office that it was £20 for a blow or £30 for a shag, but be warned he had his wallet pick pocketed by a skank sucking his dick once obviously he did'nt realise till she had walked off and after he searched the alley where the lewd act took part.
Personaly l think RLD's are too risky and the girls are far too messed up to get any enjoyment from it, also the thought of getting caught by the old bill would put me off.

Offline Devonguy78

Forgot to mention, this was about 15 years ago so not sure what it costs now!
He did tell me a funny story about how he went with a young (18 year old) girl who he picked up and agreed a blow job in an industrial estate, he was quite pissed so took him a while to get hard, after getting the jonny out the wrapper and vigorous tugging the girl finaly got him hard, she then sucked his dick like the her life depended on it, until he eventualy blew a few days worth in her mouth.
The girl forgot to put the condom on and still had it in her hand, she ended up gagging and spitting his jizz over his nike air max's!!
« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 01:42:36 pm by Devonguy78 »

Yr Blaidd

maybe try one of the legal zones up country if im ever up that way.

Again be careful..

Northampton police set up a 'zone of toleration' where prossies could walk the street without fear of prosecution.  So they all congregated there, and did so.  However, the toleration only went as far as the prossies, not the guys who were picking them up!  Loads of blokes got nicked..

Ipswich have cleared all prossies off the streets now...  As have many other cities

As others have said, best avoided, anywhere!!

bristolqwerty

Don’t do it!  :thumbsdown:
Ok I get the thrill of trying something new but good god that’s risky in terms of the STI riddled thief/skank you’d likely to meet.   Factor in the threat of the boys in blue.  There’s plenty of cctv and the odd car on patrol as there’s a push to expose kerb crawlers/exploiters of trafficked girls in Plymouth.
What’s wrong with TOFTT in Plymouth with some of the new lasses on AW or VS?   
Seems a lot less riskier and still relative exciting plus you can piss your money away on something unworthy still.  Leave a review.  Everybody wins!  :unknown:
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 01:09:35 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline Devonguy78

Excuse my ignorance but what is a TOFTT?

Offline Aces21

Offline scutty brown

Take one for the team........in other words an experimental punt in the dark. Someone has to be first for all girls........

But on a different tangent in that part of Plymouth, one of the flats a block or two away from Stonehouse barracks used to be a fairly reliable place to shag Thais. Check AW - they used to advertise there, dunno if they still do. Avoid the other thai brothel, which is near a primary school in a council flat

bristolqwerty

Pardon my ignorance - where’s that who’s there?

Offline Ed Ward

Again be careful..

Northampton police set up a 'zone of toleration' where prossies could walk the street without fear of prosecution.  So they all congregated there, and did so.  However, the toleration only went as far as the prossies, not the guys who were picking them up!  Loads of blokes got nicked..

Ipswich have cleared all prossies off the streets now...  As have many other cities

As others have said, best avoided, anywhere!!

That was Steve Wright iirc
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline scutty brown

Pardon my ignorance - where’s that who’s there?

juction of Durnford St and Barrack Place.
check AW thais to see who is there