Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Question About xx Katalina xx  (Read 1701 times)

Big Cat

Hey chaps - so I've had a couple of successful punts thus far (bustydd Tuffnel Park and nicole in Ladbroke Grove) and I'm thinking Hot Katalina is going to be next off the HL. I've read every review there is to read on her and it appears experiences are either incredibly positive or soul-crushingly bad depending on how she clicks with you. In that sense I suppose I've answered my own question but basically what I want to know is - should someone who's a little 'low stamina' in the sack be weary of her? Seems like she may switch on you if you don't fuck her "properly" (kind of a turn on in itself come to think of it)

I think I'll see her regardless because she's so unbelievably sexy and has that bitchy face I really like, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous/weary about this one as while I'm a decent looking lad on the outside my insides are utterly fucked and I'm usually out of breath in no time and like to lay back and have the girl do most of the work. What do the guys who've seen her reckon?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cheers for any pointers - peace

Offline landseer

Katalina has had some very good reviews on here. They are listed under her new profile (highlighted above) and under her old profile (use the search function). I have visited her only once and I have no intention going back. I found the experience quite dull.  Maybe we just didn't click or she was having a bad day. She was a tad cold to start off with but warmed up. However, she didn't want to spend too long giving oral and when I went down on her, she was reluctant and only wanted me to lick about an inch above her clit.

Beauty is subjective but I do find her attractivefor the same reasons you do. However, I have punted with less attractive SPs at a similar cost and had a much better time.

LL

Katalina has had some very good reviews on here. They are listed under her new profile (highlighted above) and under her old profile (use the search function). I have visited her only once and I have no intention going back. I found the experience quite dull.  Maybe we just didn't click or she was having a bad day. She was a tad cold to start off with but warmed up. However, she didn't want to spend too long giving oral and when I went down on her, she was reluctant and only wanted me to lick about an inch above her clit.

Beauty is subjective but I do find her attractivefor the same reasons you do. However, I have punted with less attractive SPs at a similar cost and had a much better time.
I would be interested to read a few more of your reviews if you get time to pen a few - thanks.
I am in two minds about seeing katalina.  I think I would find that a real tease not to be able to bury my tongue in her gash and give it a proper going over - look at that body - she's stunning.

Offline landseer

I would be interested to read a few more of your reviews if you get time to pen a few - thanks.
I am in two minds about seeing katalina.  I think I would find that a real tease not to be able to bury my tongue in her gash and give it a proper going over - look at that body - she's stunning.

The less attractive girls I was thinking of were Dani Lovejoy and Passionate Julie. AFAIK, they are not in London any more. I do comment on WGs I have seen but tend not to reviews as I don't have much to add to what others have said and my punting is now infrequent. Although I reviewed LianX recently.

password02

I have seen Kat in N11 a number of times - she is my local VFM punt and either on my way home or early afternoon when I am going to meetings. I have seen her approx 7-8 times over the last 18-20 months and I have always found her to be sexy hot and a great BJ and lots of kissing.

Never had an issue with her and we have some great banter as she has a weird sense of humour.  She does have a cold look sometimes and can be quite forceful but I get on very well and ignore her moods.

All services done with great attitude and I never have had a bad session with her in all my visits

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Hey chaps - so I've had a couple of successful punts thus far (bustydd Tuffnel Park and nicole in Ladbroke Grove) and I'm thinking Hot Katalina is going to be next off the HL. I've read every review there is to read on her and it appears experiences are either incredibly positive or soul-crushingly bad depending on how she clicks with you. In that sense I suppose I've answered my own question but basically what I want to know is - should someone who's a little 'low stamina' in the sack be weary of her? Seems like she may switch on you if you don't fuck her "properly" (kind of a turn on in itself come to think of it)

I think I'll see her regardless because she's so unbelievably sexy and has that bitchy face I really like, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous/weary about this one as while I'm a decent looking lad on the outside my insides are utterly fucked and I'm usually out of breath in no time and like to lay back and have the girl do most of the work. What do the guys who've seen her reckon?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cheers for any pointers - peace

She's great looking, a great kisser and gives great OWO. So plusses here if you lack stamina.
She can be very prissy about RO and 69 though. So negatives here if you enjoy this to compensate for your weariness.
In terms of fucking, she's fine with slow mish if you want to pace yourself, she's very enthusiastic in cowgirl so this may save you some energy, but I found her unrelaxed in doggy where I think she was too conscious of the condom and reached back checking on it.
She is good vfm. Reminds me, I must see again.

Hope this helps in terms of what you enjoy and what you know of your own stamina levels.

Offline The_Don

I have seen Kat in N11 a number of times - she is my local VFM punt and either on my way home or early afternoon when I am going to meetings.

+1

I've been back 5 times in the last 5 months. She local a 15 min drive.

Off topic, I visited a W/G 9 times in the last 7 months, that's only 5 min drive from my home. When she working and I call, short notice booking are not a problem (15 to 60 min and she ready). But never seen her outside of a punt. Even though, she so local!

London is a crowded city and people pass by each other with out a second thought in most cases.

Although when I've seen others (outside of a punt) that work at locations, 1+ hour drive away from me. I've avoided the bad (W/G) punts I've seen, the others smile or wink and I've have some even stop for a chat (only when, we were out by our self's)

« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 05:39:52 am by The_Don »

Big Cat

Thanks for the info guys, will definitely go and see her and get my own review up  :drinks:

Offline OutForJustice80

I had a last minute cancellation from her about a year and a half ago I think. Not a real negative as the appointment was arranged pretty last minute anyway.

Am I right in thinking she went through a phase of having weird locations on her profile like Birmingham and Bristol? Also she used to offer anal with no extra cost, no? That's a shame if that's gone.

Offline The_Don

I had a last minute cancellation from her about a year and a half ago I think. Not a real negative as the appointment was arranged pretty last minute anyway.

Am I right in thinking she went through a phase of having weird locations on her profile like Birmingham and Bristol? Also she used to offer anal with no extra cost, no? That's a shame if that's gone.

I think she has removed some services, as for the different locations. I think you will find some W/G change there profile when there not in the country (she not the only I know that does it)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=44722.msg590455#msg590455

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Yes, she had Essex showing last week. And yes, she used to have CIM and anal at discretion, not that I think anyone on here at least managed anal with her.

Offline oldskoolfool

I managed to get up her dirtbox once around 2/3 years ago. It was amazing!! Have seen Kat about 3 or 4 times over that 3 year period. She is very difficult to get hold of.   The first two encounters were epic.  The last was so uninspiring I am not sure if I will return now. She is on the other side of London to me

password02

Tried to see her today but was N/A for the times requested between 3-5pm -

She is off back home after Saturday so if you want to see her only a few days left

LL

I managed to get up her dirtbox once around 2/3 years ago.
It's been stated here that only unfeasibly small cocks are allowed near her brown eye. So that's perhaps one brag which you should have kept to yourself :D