Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Olga from Russia Stratford (Worst ever)  (Read 1346 times)

Offline Spexy911

Links - External Link/Members Only..

Price Paid: £60 for 30mins

I visited this lady pre Christmas. Found her very unattractive, and unappealing. I was out in 15 mins unsatisfied.

Offline buzzingBee

Banned reason: Undesirable, threats of violence towards SPs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline GingerNuts

You've been a member for over five years. I assume you're not new to this game (despite the lack of contribution) so it shouldn't come as a surprise OnlyFans model Irena Ortega wasn't waiting for you.

External Link/Members Only

For future reference:

07709 210400
+447709210400

Offline GingerNuts

I visited this lady pre Christmas. Found her very unattractive, and unappealing. I was out in 15 mins unsatisfied.

Are you going to tell us what the SP was like and what happened in those 15 minutes?

Offline MrMatrix

By doing a very substanard review youve laid yourself open to a lot of flak. Suggest you add some detail asap :hi:

Offline versace

Links - External Link/Members Only..

Price Paid: £60 for 30mins

As this was a B&S, did you go through with it or did you just walk?

Offline tony22

Spexy, you need to give a bit more than that mate. Time, cost, description, how did it play out? It reads like someone posting an attempt at a review to avoid being called out for inactivity. 5 years and thats' your contribution?

Offline GingerNuts

Clearly a meeting took place and several members have pointed out the inadequacy of your "review". You were logged in today but have added nothing so I've moved this thread to Regional Discussion. If you fill in the blanks it can perhaps be moved back.

Spexy911

Last Active: Today at 03:12:03 pm

Offline LLPunting

Clearly you find contributing too burdensome so perhaps a mod will do you a favour and relieve you of your access.  May '23 be much easier for you without us to consider.
More work for the cause was done by the people who replied above than you have done in 5 years.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2023, 12:38:26 am by LLPunting »