Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Massage shop - Richmond  (Read 4114 times)

Offline Spermwhale1966

External Link/Members Only

Noticed this has popped up as a new shop.

In the area later - anyone had the pleasure yet ?

Thanks

SW

Offline mattharding

Not far from me. I'd be intrested to know what you find out if you go in

Offline Spermwhale1966

Not far from me. I'd be intrested to know what you find out if you go in

Will do if I get there

SW

Offline bhudda

If shankiy is advertising it i suspe t you are on safe ground. If you click on the link to his other ads ... ive been to 3 of them and they all provided extras...

Offline Spermwhale1966

If shankiy is advertising it i suspe t you are on safe ground. If you click on the link to his other ads ... ive been to 3 of them and they all provided extras...
:hi:

Online Joe112

In the gumtree ad said they dont do any sexual acts. So how do you ask or approach them about this?

Offline LLPunting

In the gumtree ad said they dont do any sexual acts. So how do you ask or approach them about this?

Try reading the threads that discuss parlours.

Offline Jtnonny

This isnt too far from me. If i can engineer an excuse to get out, ill give it a whirl and report back.

Offline Jtnonny

So i TOFTT this afternoon and popped in.

Place has been open a week and there was (it seemed) only one girl on duty, a late 40s/early 50s girl, slim and claimed to be from portugal.

Room was clean, table was a sensible one (one of the SLBS plywood bollocks) with plenty of tissues.

massage was 45 for the hour and was relaxing effort. Unfortunately no extras were on offer. I think the rota switches up a fair bit (she mentioned she only worked a few days) so YMMV.

Ill go back next week or the week after to see if anyone else offers something.

Offline bhudda

Well that is a surprise ... after posting i had been to 3 of his places i realised i had actually been to 4! High wycombe, walton, teddington and surbiton. Extras at all of them.

Offline Jtnonny

Could just have been the girl. Im a trooper, so will try again given what youve said.

Offline bhudda

a little bird has confirmed to me that extras are available at this place, at least from some of the workers.

Yoko (not John's Mrs) is a slim youngish taiwanese who does the deed, although she doesn't usually work there apparently. She is to be found at Surbiton on Saturdays, New Malden on Sundays and Teddington on Thursdays, so my informant tells me. Maybe a bit overpriced, expecting £80 tip for naked b2b,   

Offline LLPunting

a little bird has confirmed to me that extras are available at this place, at least from some of the workers.

Yoko (not John's Mrs) is a slim youngish taiwanese who does the deed, although she doesn't usually work there apparently. She is to be found at Surbiton on Saturdays, New Malden on Sundays and Teddington on Thursdays, so my informant tells me. Maybe a bit overpriced, expecting £80 tip for naked b2b,

Thanks for intel.

There's no maybe about the overcharge.  Is the b2b genuine sliding of bodies whilst both on the table or bed or does she stand beside you and lean over to rub her boobs across you?

Offline bhudda

Thanks for intel.

There's no maybe about the overcharge.  Is the b2b genuine sliding of bodies whilst both on the table or bed or does she stand beside you and lean over to rub her boobs across you?

Im afraid you now know as much as me